Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UNI Tailgate and Game Photos

Default Re: UNI Tailgate and Game Photos

Quote Originally Posted by grizlandbisonfan View Post
    Certainly I can't be the only one who noticed that Izzy appears to have pissed his pants?
    In defense (and I know this is not the way of the Bisonville) of Izzy: Light and shadow (the absence of light) do strange things to a photo. Look at the highlights in their hair and check the bit of burn (over exposure) on his shoulder. And if you check out the sunglasses, you can see me shooting and a couple of other tailgaters watching and chatting away.

Last, I do work at framing and composing most shots, but as a rule I do not check out Izzy's crotch. Just sayin'.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by grizlandbisonfan View Post
    Certainly I can't be the only one who noticed that Izzy appears to have pissed his pants?
    How could you possibly have had your attention drawn away from the hideous age spots on my FIVEhead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    Wouldn't be the first time.
    This week.
    AG..........you've wanted to birth my love child for twelve years now..............get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    In defense (and I know this is not the way of the Bisonville) of Izzy: Light and shadow (the absence of light) do strange things to a photo. Look at the highlights in their hair and check the bit of burn (over exposure) on his shoulder. And if you check out the sunglasses, you can see me shooting and a couple of other tailgaters watching and chatting away.

Last, I do work at framing and composing most shots, but as a rule I do not check out Izzy's crotch*. Just sayin'.
    *TWSS.........................yeah................ .sadly...............her..................on my left..................fml...................

Bumping a few of Rock's photo thread. RIP Rock