Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oldie but goodie photo

Default Re: Oldie but goodie photo

I think the Bike coaches shorts from the mid 80's are much more stylish than the loose fitting ones pictured? Lmao

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

My dad coached for 30+ years and wore these shorts right up until the end. If he had his way he would probably want to buried in them.

Sent using an Etch a Sketch and a Speak n Spell

if we ever get throw back unis the coaches have to rock this look for the game.
    Keep your expectations low enough and you will always be happy with the results

Da Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonpride4ever View Post
    My dad coached for 30+ years and wore these shorts right up until the end. If he had his way he would probably want to buried in them.

Sent using an Etch a Sketch and a Speak n Spell
    IIRC Simmers used to wear his shorts on the sideline for all the games. Blizzards included.
    The original Da Bison.
    Not to be confused with imposters

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Those are some wild and crazy guys.........
    Take notes, TAB. I'm pretty sure you've been doing it wrong this whole time...
    Gay-Communist-Bully-TAB

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bison View Post
    IIRC Simmers used to wear his shorts on the sideline for all the games. Blizzards included.
    Bless his heart

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Recognize Simmers, of course,.............. how could you forget that nose...... who are the other gentlemen?
    From left to right: Ross Hjelseth, Pat Simmers, Steve Armstrong and Ade Sponberg (Ade is doing his Burt Reynolds thing)

Quote Originally Posted by Wacker_in_the_Hall View Post
    From left to right: Ross Hjelseth, Pat Simmers, Steve Armstrong and Ade Sponberg (Ade is doing his Burt Reynolds thing)
    I thought Sponberg had stolen Barry Manilow's wardrobe.

That is absolutely correct. I was visiting with Pat a few years ago and he said he always wore shorts on the sidelines, no matter cold it was. He said he just moved faster to keep warm.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    That is absolutely correct. I was visiting with Pat a few years ago and he said he always wore shorts on the sidelines, no matter cold it was. He said he just moved faster to keep warm.
    I'll go on record with this..................................

He did it because he absolutely LOVED the attention that he received by doing this.

I lived through 4 years of that crap. I'd say that it would be a safe bet that CAS would concur.