Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Darrius Shepherd

Default Re: Darrius Shepherd

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Shep had double coverage. Hell of a throw and catch. Was anyone else wide open on that play? I couldn't tell watching the replay.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Shep was open all the way. It takes more the double coverage for him and Carson not to connect. Great poise on the final drive by the entire team. Their front four did continue to get plenty of pressure on Carson though. Bison win and on to the next game.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Shep was open all the way. It takes more the double coverage for him and Carson not to connect. Great poise on the final drive by the entire team. Their front four did continue to get plenty of pressure on Carson though. Bison win and on to the next game.
    Yep, looked like Shep was able to get behind both defenders on both TD receptions. Combine that with Wentz dropping dimes and there's not much UNI could have done to stop them.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Cool to see him get that recognition with a helmet sticker on that ESPN College show.

Did Darrius get a helmet sticker? If so any video clips of the presentation?

The kid is smooth, and what I mean by that is he has wheels and it looks effortless-->Lockett-like if you will.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Joe Mays I mean Marcus Williams I mean Darius Shepherd is clearly too short to play college football.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    The kid is smooth, and what I mean by that is he has wheels and it looks effortless-->Lockett-like if you will.
    Oh man, i was thinking the same thing, when I saw him catch his 1st TD pass near the end zone it reminded me of Tyler Lockett
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Darrius Shepherd - man, what a difference maker he has been in big games.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Darrius Shepherd - man, what a difference maker he has been in big games.
    GOD DAMMIT I totally agree but bumping threads is scary.

I opened this thread to see some Des Cain bullshit or that he was injured or something.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Needs 60 yards for 1,000 this season - doesn't happen very often. I think the last was Vraa in 2013. He is going to be missed next year.