Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Darrius Shepherd

Default Re: Darius Sheperd

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I think GB only has 3-4 WR possibly locked in. There are maybe 2 that are on thin ice and yes Shep has special teams abilities also. I think he’s 60/40 as far as making the 53 man roster at the moment.
    No.

Adams, St. Brown, Valdes-Scantling, Allison, and Kumerow are 100% making the team. That's five.

If Shepherd is going to make the roster, you're hoping GB keeps 7 like they did last year. If it's only 6 it means he beat out 2018 4th round pick J'Mon Moore (possible), Trevor Davis (less likely), Allen Lazard (TD catch last night as well) and a host of other guys.

I would have had Shep's chances at 30/70 before last night's game. After observing how he was used on special teams and on offense I think It's 50/50 now.

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    No.

Adams, St. Brown, Valdes-Scantling, Allison, and Kumerow are 100% making the team. That's five.

If Shepherd is going to make the roster, you're hoping GB keeps 7 like they did last year. If it's only 6 it means he beat out 2018 4th round pick J'Mon Moore (possible), Trevor Davis (less likely), Allen Lazard (TD catch last night as well) and a host of other guys.

I would have had Shep's chances at 30/70 before last night's game. After observing how he was used on special teams and on offense I think It's 50/50 now.
    cmon Ross. have the Packers put him on practice squad, no reason.... evil giggle
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No.

See, your are coming around to my percentages.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No.

Kumerow is related to the Bosas and great grandpa Tony Accardo.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    Kumerow is related to the Bosas and great grandpa Tony Accardo.
    What does that giberish mean?

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    What does that giberish mean?
    It means he gonna make the Packers an offer they can't refuse!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    It means he gonna make the Packers an offer they can't refuse!
    But there is no owner?? Who do you threaten??

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

https://twitter.com/zachkruse2/statu...47080436338690

Zach Kruse
    @zachkruse2
    Trevor Davis better get healthy quick because Shep is coming for his roster spot.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    https://twitter.com/zachkruse2/statu...47080436338690

Zach Kruse
    @zachkruse2
    Trevor Davis better get healthy quick because Shep is coming for his roster spot.
    That's so crazy. I was a bisonville nay sayer for him and he's going to end up a cheese head. Crazy! Go Shep.

Lardsin must go!

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Rodgers has taken notice of Shepherd and has praised Shep’s knowledge of the game and ability to make the right reads. When your Hall of Fame QB trusts you, you have good chance to stick. This tweet makes it pretty clear that Rodgers and Shep have some good rapport.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ByRyanWoo...47493885607936