Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Darrius Shepherd

Default Re: Darrius Shepherd

Quote Originally Posted by Bison4x View Post
    Needs 60 yards for 1,000 this season - doesn't happen very often. I think the last was Vraa in 2013. He is going to be missed next year.
    It would be kind of strange for the Bison to have a thousand yard receiver but no thousand yard rusher. Bruce is close as he only needs 76 yards in Frisco to get there but there's also 5 guys who have over 500 rushing yards and Shep is the only receiver with more than 363 receiving yards.

And shot at the cfl ?

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Darrius Shepherd - man, what a difference maker he has been in big games.

Give Shep his due. Best season for a Bison WR in years and a big reason this is arguably our best offensive team since...well....ever!

Shep is a freaking BEAST. Count me as one of the doubters at the beginning of the year that didnt think that our WRs would be a strong unit...

Darrius has not only been "strong", he has been a game changer in nearly every single game. He has gone to the next level, maybe the best Bison WR season I've ever witnessed. Dood is an absolute stud, holy cow
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCityBison View Post
    And shot at the cfl ?
    #20 reminds me Tyler Lockett from KState, who is now playing for Seattle. I don't see a reason why Darrius Shepard wont be playing in NFL.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I would think he would at least get a special teams shot.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    #20 reminds me Tyler Lockett from KState, who is now playing for Seattle. I don't see a reason why Darrius Shepard wont be playing in NFL.
    Put down the cool aid. He's been great this year, but lockett is much faster overall better wide out

He's Chris Walsh. One of my all time favorite Vikings.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'll always remember Darrius for those TD catches in the 2015 UNI game. Playing with a bum shoulder and only available for the second half. A legend was made that day. I think Carson owes him a couple bucks for those too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I'll always remember Darrius for those TD catches in the 2015 UNI game. Playing with a bum shoulder and only available for the second half. A legend was made that day. I think Carson owes him a couple bucks for those too.
    Epic Performance: