Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Darrius Shepherd

Default Re: Darius Sheperd

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Just like I thought.......lots of small time thinkers here.
    SD out in the fishing boat again... going slowly with a line out... Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    There's a lot of ignorant people out there. Just got to deal with them. Heard Kevin Harlan on the broadcast say NDSU won 3 national titles.......
    Well... technically, that's accurate! Nevermind there are a few more on top of the last three or whichever three he was referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    There's a lot of ignorant people out there. Just got to deal with them. Heard Kevin Harlan on the broadcast say NDSU won 3 national titles.......
    He was referring to the Nattys that Shep had won I believe.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Just like I thought.......lots of small time thinkers here.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    He was referring to the Nattys that Shep had won I believe.
    This is how I heard Harlan's comment, as well.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I wonder how many guys go from rookie minicamp to the 53 man roster their rookie season? I bet the number has to be incredibly small (like <1%). It's rare enough for a minicamp guy to get offered a contract much less make the active roster in his first year.

Beyond the 7-10 drafted rookies teams will usually sign 10+ undrafted guys to contacts that all start higher on the totem pole than the minicamp guys. None of that includes all the holdovers from the previous year fighting to retain their roster spot.
    Reminds me of the movie Dumb and Dumber. When Mary told Lloyd that the chance of them ever getting together was like 1 in a million. Then a little later Lloyd finds out Mary has a husband and he says "Hey, what was all that 1 in a million talk".
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Just gave you the reply you expected, but still doesn't change truth. There is a place between the big schools and small schools. NDSU is there (mid size). Calliing NDSU a small school is an insult. 15,000 enrollment is not small. Concordia is small, so is the enrollment at many FCS schools. Calling NDSU a small FCS school is bullshit. But then I know that is beyond your comprehension. And same goes for many of your minions here.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Notre Dame's enrollment is 8500. Are they big or small? I'm 10 inches.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Enrollment is mid-size for DI school, but their endowment is ridiculous.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Enrollment is mid-size for DI school, but their endowment is ridiculous.
    I wouldn't say 10 inches is "ridiculous"...

...oh wait, I might have mis-read something here.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)