Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Darrius Shepherd

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Darius Sheperd

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    Also sounds like my convoluted reasoning for watching the Jets play the Browns (pre Baker Mayfield), just because I had a starting kicker playing.
    Sounds like Shepard had a great practice with the Pack today....That's according to R Uglem.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ross isn’t the only one who noticed. It appears Shepherd was the slot receiver for the 2’s and also ran some routes with the 1’s. He had a TD catch as well. Ross has an article on the Bison Report.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SconnieSp...44247799435265

I suspect Shepherd has at least earned a practice squad nod by now. Lots of positive news about him coming out of camp. https://mobile.twitter.com/WesHod/st...-for-july-31st

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I suspect Shepherd has at least earned a practice squad nod by now. Lots of positive news about him coming out of camp. https://mobile.twitter.com/WesHod/st...-for-july-31st
    Come on now. They've been in pads for all of 2 days. Nobody has earned anything yet.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

I think that would be a tad presumptive.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

This is the offseason. There is nothing better to do than overhype. Honestly though, Shepherd has gotten positive reviews both in pads and out now. He has been running smooth routes and getting some special teams work. While it is early, i think he has impressed enough to catch on somewhere, even if it’s just a practice squad. It is way too early to hype him up for the 53, but I’m gonna double down that he is a strong practice squad consideration already if he stays healthy.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is the offseason. There is nothing better to do than overhype. Honestly though, Shepherd has gotten positive reviews both in pads and out now. He has been running smooth routes and getting some special teams work. While it is early, i think he has impressed enough to catch on somewhere, even if it’s just a practice squad. It is way too early to hype him up for the 53, but I’m gonna double down that he is a strong practice squad consideration already if he stays healthy.
    According to Bernie and Liz, he a guaranteed starter. Think big, and how dare anyone suggest otherwise.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’ll just go ahead and say it: He will be in the 53 man roster. Boom!!! There it is.

Go Bison
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I’ll just go ahead and say it: He will be in the 53 man roster. Boom!!! There it is.

Go Bison
    You're just full of optimism today.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post

Go Bison
    Inject this post into my veins!!!!!!