Page 34 of 65 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Darrius Shepherd

Default Re: Darrius Shepherd

Darius was in on the last Packer possession and he was wide open in the right corner of the end zone when AR's threw the interception. Number 10 also was credited with a tackle of the Eagle linebacker who intercepted the deflected pass .

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Darius was in on the last Packer possession and he was wide open in the right corner of the end zone when AR's threw the interception. Number 10 also was credited with a tackle of the Eagle linebacker who intercepted the deflected pass .
    That sucked. Was going for the Eagles but man it would’ve been cool to see Shep tie it up. Wide open. Rodgers never looked his way the whole drive.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Earlier in the same drive he was wide open on an arrow and go route. Probably would have scored on that one too even with the safety over the top. I said before the drive though that Darrius could be standing in the end zone by himself with nobody within 80 yards and Rogers isn't going to go to him. Had no idea how right I was after seeing that drive.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Earlier in the same drive he was wide open on an arrow and go route. Probably would have scored on that one too even with the safety over the top. I said before the drive though that Darrius could be standing in the end zone by himself with nobody within 80 yards and Rogers isn't going to go to him. Had no idea how right I was after seeing that drive.
    Hopefully, some film review will help. Darrius looked really fast out there.

BTW, Bradham for the Eagles had a great game, but trying to run back that interception with 20 seconds left when all he had to do was get down? I thought for sure he was going to get stripped from behind the way he was carrying the ball - and, sure enough, Darius almost did it. That's one of the reasons that the Eagles drive me crazy... they do stupid stuff like that all the time. And the reason it's so easy to watch NDSU are all the little things they do right - like Darius on that play.
    Last edited by tony; 09-27-2019 at 07:32 PM. Reason: the second R in Darrius is for Remarkable

Packers seriously miss Randall Cobb. i have no idea why Rodgers or the Packers Off staff hasn't just put COBB on the back of Shepherds jersey.. guarantee rodgers would hit him more than!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Darrius has been mentioned on 3 shows this morning and late last night (missed throw). NDSU got a mention as well. Skip Bayless I think said something about him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    Darrius has been mentioned on 3 shows this morning and late last night (missed throw). NDSU got a mention as well. Skip Bayless I think said something about him as well.
    Darrius, Darrius, Darrius. I've got to start spelling that correctly. The second R is for, I don't know, Reliable/Remarkable/Something that starts with R that means awesome.

Keep getting him mixed up with this dude apparently: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darius_the_Great

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    The best was Stephen A Smith saying, i dont know i need to look up this dude. Then he looks at his notes and reads his name. That was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post

I don't get it.

He had a great pre-season and was targeted by Rogers many times.

He had great separation last night during the final drive, but nothing.

Don't get it.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    I don't get it.

He had a great pre-season and was targeted by Rogers many times.

He had great separation last night during the final drive, but nothing.

Don't get it.
    Rodgers sucks. That is all.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.