Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Darrius Shepherd

Default Re: Darrius Shepherd

Watching that catch again gave me goose bumps!

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Put down the cool aid. He's been great this year, but lockett is much faster overall better wide out
    Shepherd is more your Danny Amendola type receiver. Might even be better some day given the chance.

Not a bad final game as a Bison.

He finished with 1065 receiving yards this year. Only the 4th player ever to have a 1000 yard receiving season in a Bison uniform I believe. The previous three were TR McDonald (1181 in 1993), Warren Holloway (1003 in 2011), and Zach Vraa (1191 in 2013).

If you had the number of Bison 1000 yard receivers outnumbering the number of Bison 1000 yard rushers this year before the season started you win a virtual fist bump.
    Last edited by Professor Chaos; 01-08-2019 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Added McDonald. Thanks Vet!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    He finished with 1065 receiving yards this year. Only the 3rd player ever to have a 1000 yard receiving season in a Bison uniform I believe. The previous two were Warren Holloway (1003 in 2011) and Zach Vraa (1191 in 2013).

If you had the number of Bison 1000 yard receivers outnumbering the number of Bison 1000 yard rushers this year before the season started you win a virtual fist bump.
    With the talent we have at RB next year I think we'll see something very similar. Not sure we'll get a 1k yard receiver, unless Watson or Sproles improve tremendously, but with Brooks, Wilson, Cofield, and Clark all expected to get time, I wouldn't be surprised to see another year w/out a 1k yard rusher.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    He finished with 1065 receiving yards this year. Only the 3rd player ever to have a 1000 yard receiving season in a Bison uniform I believe. The previous two were Warren Holloway (1003 in 2011) and Zach Vraa (1191 in 2013).

Add TR McDonald, 1181 in 1993.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Darius Sheperd

* Shitpost Warning*

Shepherd is still winning even in the offseason. His team took first in the Packers paintball competition.

https://totalpackers.com/news-and-rumors/

He even gets a shoutout on the Davante Adams Cam. (around 2:10)

https://mobile.twitter.com/packers/s...s-paintball%2F

I hope he catches 12 million TDs as a packer, but somehow loses every game, and then signs with the Vikes as a FA, and then gets a fat contract and then catches another 12 million TDs and we go undefeated forever.

Man that would be awesome.. just imagine it, the vikes are just a year or two away from never losing again....
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I hope he catches 12 million TDs as a packer, but somehow loses every game, and then signs with the Vikes as a FA, and then gets a fat contract and then catches another 12 million TDs and we go undefeated forever.

Man that would be awesome.. just imagine it, the vikes are just a year or two away from never losing again....
    This sounds like my reasoning when I played fantasy baseball and had my ace pitcher facing my ace hitter...spoiler alert, my high hopes always ended in disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    This sounds like my reasoning when I played fantasy baseball and had my ace pitcher facing my ace hitter...spoiler alert, my high hopes always ended in disappointment.
    Also sounds like my convoluted reasoning for watching the Jets play the Browns (pre Baker Mayfield), just because I had a starting kicker playing.