Page 93 of 181 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

It's just so lazy. They know for a week that Jabril Cox won't be starting but they can't get him out of the starting lineup montage...

Having to watch midco on espn 3 and it's terrible come back from commercial after plays have run bad camera work it bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Weird to have the cameras on the other side...
    Midco was shooting from the other side so that was probably the only option.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Anyone thinking kvly sucks needs to stream the UND game right now on pluto...wow high school at best callers don't even know names
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    It's just so lazy. They know for a week that Jabril Cox won't be starting but they can't get him out of the starting lineup montage...
    And its especially a kick-in-the-ass to the linebacker who actually DID start the game! Also I try to stay neutral on Timmerman, but whenever we play SDSU or USD, he doesnt just try to show all the viewers that he is unbiast....he treats those two teams as if he plays for them or something, to the point of dissing NDSU...I lost it with LT today...trade him for an old dog....then shoot the dog.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by thundarsdaddy View Post
    And its especially a kick-in-the-ass to the linebacker who actually DID start the game! Also I try to stay neutral on Timmerman, but whenever we play SDSU or USD, he doesnt just try to show all the viewers that he is unbiast....he treats those two teams as if he plays for them or something, to the point of dissing NDSU...I lost it with LT today...trade him for an old dog....then shoot the dog.
    Did they even say who was taking his place? All I heard them say was he wasn't starting...

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Did they even say who was taking his place? All I heard them say was he wasn't starting...
    Not that I heard, they were in love with the SDSU prospective NFL players, thats all they could talk about

And why was it today, that when it was obvious we needed a replay, on that "catch" ruled NOT a catch...all the NBC guys would say was...they were not sure if the officials were using "their" video, they assumed the home-team video was used?? WTF..dont you know??..You are supposed to be telling us whats going on right?

I didn't think Timmerman was that bad today... Not as bad as were used to.

The production itself was missing plays, penalty calls, biting on plays etc. Much worse than whatever LT spewed

Midco > KVLY and its not close