Page 86 of 181 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Just trying to hype the basketball programs. I'll allow it. At least they figured out a PIP so we can still see the game.
    Not when the actual game is going on!!! Do it at halftime or before kickoff..my lord this production is horrible!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingslayer View Post
    Not when the actual game is going on!!! Do it at halftime or before kickoff..my lord this production is horrible!!!!
    That cuts into valuable soybean talk time. Jeez what's wrong with you people.

Why do they need the interviews on camera? Let them blab with the game on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    That cuts into valuable soybean talk time. Jeez what's wrong with you people.
    I respect farmers so much...but nobody gives a crap about soybean trivia. It's a sign of how small time they are.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Never seen a more low rate production in all my life. Who the hell is the dumbass who decides it's ok to conduct interviews during the game?? The person needs to be fired immediately.
    You've never seen an interview during a game? You want LT talking the whole time?

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It really is quite the problem to be able to bitch about being able to watch FCS football on television every week.
    Overall, the production value has improved immensely this year, IMHO. Sure, the announcers feel the need to speak 100% of the time and that just might be a radio sports production influence that could be toned down but they are seeing and calling the game quite well. The soybean trivia and Farmers Mutual references are paying the bills for the broadcasts we watch for free.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    It really is quite the problem to be able to bitch about being able to watch FCS football on television every week.
    Overall, the production value has improved immensely this year, IMHO. Sure, the announcers feel the need to speak 100% of the time and that just might be a radio sports production influence that could be toned down but they are seeing and calling the game quite well. The soybean trivia and Farmers Mutual references are paying the bills for the broadcasts we watch for free.
    What he said.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    I totally agree. I live in western ND and can't make every game and enjoy being able to watch it on tv. As far as soybean trivia (besides it helping them to pay the bills) is kinda interesting and I bet a lot of people try to answer the question. I'm glad this is all BISON fans have to bitch about. I guess you could be a und fan

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I respect farmers so much...but nobody gives a crap about soybean trivia. It's a sign of how small time they are.

Y'all should go back to D2 and cheer on some school you can't watch each and every week.

Kthxbye

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk