Page 81 of 181 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    The scramble was a description, not the play call. This is what WE mean. Instead of LT just going with him making a comment about Stick's clear running ability, he has to correct him and say that is a designed run. I'm fairly certain BS knew that was a designed run, he just said that Stick was a handful because of his scrambling ability. Not. Worth. Correcting. Let it go, LT.

The comment was not made about stick it was made about GG. BS starts talking about GG ability to keep the play alive when in fact it was a designed run. BS comments do not suggest he understood it was a designed run.

This is what I am talking about the inability to give a guy any credit just because he annoys you. Many do the same thing to MMF. Anything he writes is anti-NDSU even when its not. That last article about the odds catching up to us was not dishing on NDSU. Yet several on here went ballistic ….way because MMF wrote it. If JS would of wrote it, it would have been just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bison View Post
    The feed is different. I had the KVLY feed going (& DVR'ing) and it was stalling and pixilating. I switched to channel 794 on DirectTv (the ESPN3 feed), and no more problems. I continued to record on KVLY (as I would have lost the 1st Qtr). When I replayed, all the skips were there. During the Bison Football show yesterday, the highlights were the same as the KVLY feed with the skips.

My conclusion was that KVLY had an issue receiving their feed from WA. ESPN was taking the feed from WA and not having any issues.
    Agree my direct TV recording is clear as a bell. KVLY scratchy as hell....KVLY needs to tighten their production shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfanatical View Post
    I am sure that this thread is for people who want to grip about Timmerman's crap, and the stations production problems.

It is labeled that ... kvly crap blah blah .. I came/come here for that solidarity. It is nice knowing that you are not the only one upset.

I would recommend to those that don't feel the same way ... to not come to this thread?

Hmmmmm?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

hootie hoo......hootie hoo......hootie hoo

The if you don't agree with me you can't have a voice police are an in the house.

Lee is just horrible. Somebody start a petition to get rid of him. Nobody like him even "out west"

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    hootie hoo......hootie hoo......hootie hoo

The if you don't agree with me you can't have a voice police are an in the house.

Funny Man,
    You go into a bar that sells alcohol to people that consume alcohol...

And you bitch about people continuing to come to that bar to keep consuming alcohol.

That is what the bar is there for ....

I don't give a crap one way or another what you think or feel about Lee (the) timberman, but I would hope that you can understand the purpose of this thread is for people who want to bitch to be able to do it ...

Hahaha

What do you think you are going to read when you come in here?

WHO is the thought police?

[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

Not an LT fan here but he's doing his job as the color guy. Shawn either needs to learn formations and schemes or stop trying to be so descriptive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Not an LT fan here but he's doing his job as the color guy. Shawn either needs to learn formations and schemes or stop trying to be so descriptive.

Compare him to Phil.

Well ... there really isn't a comparison...

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Compare him to Phil.

Well ... there really isn't a comparison...

That's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    The comment was not made about stick it was made about GG. BS starts talking about GG ability to keep the play alive when in fact it was a designed run. BS comments do not suggest he understood it was a designed run.

This is what I am talking about the inability to give a guy any credit just because he annoys you. Many do the same thing to MMF. Anything he writes is anti-NDSU even when its not. That last article about the odds catching up to us was not dishing on NDSU. Yet several on here went ballistic ….way because MMF wrote it. If JS would of wrote it, it would have been just fine.
    Is that you Joel?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    Is that you Joel?
    I think anybody that's been here for any amount of time knows my feelings on gappy.

His as hypocritical as most of u whiners