Page 61 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    So because everyone else is crap we should be happy that KVLY is just above crap and not expect more?
    There was nothing wrong with their production tonight. I have seen plenty games on ESPN that are just as bad. If you want top folks you gotta pay top $$$ sorry to bust your bubble, but we are not there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    There was nothing wrong with their production tonight. I have seen plenty games on ESPN that are just as bad. If you want top folks you gotta pay top $$$ sorry to bust your bubble, but we are not there yet.

Today did seem better. I only recall face palming once when they went down to the sideline reporter who had a dead mic again.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Today did seem better. I only recall face palming once when they went down to the sideline reporter who had a dead mic again.

Was that at the beginning of the game only time I remember seeing it? After that it was just her voice so don't know if they had to hardwire her mic in to make it work?
    Other than that it was good as long as you ignored LT.

I live 950 miles from Cedar Falls. The Bison game was on TV. The Bison won. I'm very happy!!!!!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I thought the broadcast was good yesterday, except for LT, obviously. We even got to see some replays!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I thought the broadcast was good yesterday, except for LT, obviously. We even got to see some replays!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    I was away from a TV to start the game so I had to watch the espn3 feed on my tablet. Wow do the uni announcers suck. They said stuff like our corners are playing soft because they repeatedly got beat us Western Illinois. WTF?
    They basically just make shit up and do no research. Got to a TV and was so happy to hear Brian and Lee.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Well, to be honest. The UNI broadcast makes KVLY look like Sunday Night Football.
    Called it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I was away from a TV to start the game so I had to watch the espn3 feed on my tablet. Wow do the uni announcers suck. They said stuff like our corners are playing soft because they repeatedly got beat us Western Illinois. WTF?
    They basically just make shit up and do no research. Got to a TV and was so happy to hear Brian and Lee.
    Agree. It was terrible and made what was easily an exciting game sound boring. Their soft spoken, flat tone sounded more like they were calling a round of golf instead of a football game. Just awful....

Replays have been bad tonight and they need to move their microphone away from the guy saying Sioux repeatedly when we are on defense.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Replays have been bad tonight and they need to move their microphone away from the guy saying Sioux repeatedly when we are on defense.
    I agree. They should move the mic away from Timmerman.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie