Page 60 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    How bad is it for Lee
    He wakes up every morning as Lee Timmerman... that's about as bad as it gets.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    If you watched the pre-game it is minimal. I am kidding. But please get rid of the suits and ties for the pre-game show. Wear a Bison shirt and dockers.
    This is the problem you have with that production??

Gellnar wouldn't be bad but I disagree with him as much as LT at times...for instance, Gellnar so adamantly stressed how important it was to keep in mind Koonce was among the nation's leaders in that BS stat (the one we are all so familiar with) and so him and that other bald guy elaborated on it for a few seconds in a pregame show (I forgot which game it was)...

I also remember yelling at the car radio many times during my drive home from the game during the Brock Jensen era listening to the Bison rewind...I don't listen to it much anymore...

Anyway, we need someone with more "homerism" and to call the game the way you see it...don't be afraid to point out certain calls refs make or form your own opinion especially after watching the damn replay (when there is one)...I think LT and BS are too worried about offending anyone and trying really hard to keep bias out of broadcasting...but that is so old school, it's like these guys never watch an ESPN or NFL broadcast...

Gellnar being a ref himself and listening to him over the years, I don't think would be much different. With that said, I think I would have less s with Gellnar........who knows.

Brian tweeted he is going to work for MidCo.
    They will miss him at the Red Cross

#NDSUBison play-by-play announcer to host new show on @MidcoSN. @BShawn17 is taking over @inforum inforum.com/sports/4143675…
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Betcha ten bucks KVLY screws up Target Field by putting the camera in the press box behind home plate instead of in the outfield so we can get an awesome view of the crowd, instead of the empty part of the field. They always screw something up and they won't get a 2nd chance.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Betcha ten bucks KVLY screws up Target Field by putting the camera in the press box behind home plate instead of in the outfield so we can get an awesome view of the crowd, instead of the empty part of the field. They always screw something up and they won't get a 2nd chance.
    So they will only have one camera.....?
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    rumor is Brian Shawn to Midco. so if Brian is leaving, its a good time to can Lee too and put in 2 New Faces/Voices.

Lakesbison/PL broadcast!!
    That would be awesome.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Yes it does! Apparently the kvly anti group does not watch a lot of fcs football.
    So because everyone else is crap we should be happy that KVLY is just above crap and not expect more?

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    So because everyone else is crap we should be happy that KVLY is just above crap and not expect more?
    No but watching the replay of the wiu game of their feed makes me appreciate KVLY a little more at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    No but watching the replay of the wiu game of their feed makes me appreciate KVLY a little more at least.
    Have you ever watched a feed from Youngstown State during a night game? Looks like they're playing under street lights.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Have you ever watched a feed from Youngstown State during a night game? Looks like they're playing under street lights.
    WIU's press box looks like a closet.