Page 59 of 181 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

I kind of like the Blind Joe intro... at least KVLY has done a few things to spice up their broadcast. Not perfect by any means but little things here or there.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    I kind of like the Blind Joe intro... at least KVLY has done a few things to spice up their broadcast. Not perfect by any means but little things here or there.
    I've seen him a few times randomly when he played in places like Bar 9 (before he was on that TV show) and it was alright.

But this Monday Night Football KVYL Bison theme song is cringe worthy at best.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Yes it does! Apparently the kvly anti group does not watch a lot of fcs football.
    Adding things to a broadcast isn't always at times needed...or what's best. Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should. I would be willing to best most FCS football viewers would rather see the first play of a drive than make sure we get through all the animations and slideshow of the starting offense saying their name and hometown.

so many things wrong:

after ndsu touchdown: brian says "and the bison answer back with a touchdown" you "ANSWER" back after the other team scores, its was 0-0 at the time

Beth was fumbling over things left & right.

See you next week at UNI... they wont be going
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by NodakNate View Post
    I would prefer this to listening to Timmerman for another game. God, he is so bad.
    Wouldn't Gelner do a better job? He's been around for awhile, and a Bison fan.

Quote Originally Posted by freelancer View Post
    Wouldn't Gelner do a better job? He's been around for awhile, and a Bison fan.
    I really like Gellnar. He's doing a great job on the pre game show. Was outstanding on Bison hotline too.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I really like Gellnar. He's doing a great job on the pre game show. Was outstanding on Bison hotline too.
    How bad is it for Lee to constantly be stomping on Brian Shawn. It should be Brian Shawn with former player. Pretty simple. "RJ hit him in the lower hip." He is so strong in his opinion, he won't listen or relax.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Sometimes seems like when NDSU has a big play and gets a flag, LT gets excited about it

I think Gellnar refs high school games or at least I though they announced him as a linesman at South High's homecoming game. Not sure how much prep work KVLY does Friday nights.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I think Gellnar refs high school games or at least I though they announced him as a linesman at South High's homecoming game. Not sure how much prep work KVLY does Friday nights.
    If you watched the pre-game it is minimal. I am kidding. But please get rid of the suits and ties for the pre-game show. Wear a Bison shirt and dockers.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

rumor is Brian Shawn to Midco. so if Brian is leaving, its a good time to can Lee too and put in 2 New Faces/Voices.

Lakesbison/PL broadcast!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?