Page 58 of 181 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Not sure why everyone thought the production was bad. Once again I thought it was pretty good outside of the downs and distance which was slow, which any casual fan can eyeball the sidelines to figure it out
    There were 2 different broadcasts. The WIU one was on ESPN3. Apparently that was quite awful. I think Timmerman said it was a student broadcast.

I thought last night's broadcast was much better. They weren't playing with the contrast of the camera for half the game, Timmerman mostly talked about the play in front of him and left his opinion of dominoes falling out, and generally it was a nice clear view of the game from my TV. That was exactly the minimum I expect and they delivered. Sure they missed one play, but they acknowledged it and threw the replay up very quickly. The only time I wanted a bit more was I had to rewind the RJ deep ball where he went down because I wanted to see if he was tackled. I would have liked to have seen a different angle because it sure looked like the defender tripped and took a swipe at RJ's legs. I don't care that much there wasn't a no call, just would have liked for KVLY to have been on top of it with a replay.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    There were 2 different broadcasts. The WIU one was on ESPN3. Apparently that was quite awful. I think Timmerman said it was a student broadcast.
    Didn't know that. So it's not always sunnier on the other side of the hill.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Didn't know that. So it's not always sunnier on the other side of the hill.
    Well, I would hope that KVLY could out produce a student broadcast, but I guess the bar is pretty low..

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Well, I would hope that KVLY could out produce a student broadcast, but I guess the bar is pretty low..
    I watched it a little. Looks like they got to use ESPN graphics and the camera work was actually as good as what we have. Except their announcers were beyond terrible

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Xn

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

At the end of the game, they said see you next week from UNI, so I am guessing KVLY is sending their crew to Cedar Falls, instead of picking up the UNI feed.

Quote Originally Posted by NDGooch View Post
    At the end of the game, they said see you next week from UNI, so I am guessing KVLY is sending their crew to Cedar Falls, instead of picking up the UNI feed.

Quote Originally Posted by NDGooch View Post
    Well, to be honest. The UNI broadcast makes KVLY look like Sunday Night Football.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Well, to be honest. The UNI broadcast makes KVLY look like Sunday Night Football.
    Yes it does! Apparently the kvly anti group does not watch a lot of fcs football.