Page 57 of 181 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Imagine Lakes with Shawn...it would be great. Can you imagine him going off his rocker on questionable calls.
    Lakes seriously needs his own show on 1660. Heck even if he did a podcast, I'd pay $10 a month for that, and I'm not joking. I've had limited Lakes exposure, but when I've heard him on the radio, he kills it. JT the Brick got his start as a caller on the Jim Rome Show. Come on Jorgenson, take a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    Lakes seriously needs his own show on 1660. Heck even if he did a podcast, I'd pay $10 a month for that, and I'm not joking. I've had limited Lakes exposure, but when I've heard him on the radio, he kills it. JT the Brick got his start as a caller on the Jim Rome Show. Come on Jorgenson, take a chance!

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I actually think 1660 need s a Howard stern/Bison shock jock show.

Oh...and I also miss Scrubs...immensely.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    I always thought Kevin Feeney was good. Doubtful he has time between work and family, but it would be nice to have him back.
    Not going to happen as long as he's coaching high school ball.
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I watched the first half of the SDSU game tonight and I thought the product was much improved over what it used to be. I didn't notice any missed plays and I didn't think the announcers were bad at all. In fact both have improved. Now that could have changed during the second half, but I thought the overall product was actually pretty good. And considering I started this thread after the UNI game last year because of how bad it was, I was pretty happy with the massive improvement.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    I watched the first half of the SDSU game tonight and I thought the product was much improved over what it used to be. I didn't notice any missed plays and I didn't think the announcers were bad at all. In fact both have improved. Now that could have changed during the second half, but I thought the overall product was actually pretty good. And considering I started this thread after the UNI game last year because of how bad it was, I was pretty happy with the massive improvement.
    Well, I think they only missed one play tonight. So that's progress.

Guys, I know the KVLY stuff is a shit production, but my god, go watch the ESPN3 reply. It was painful.....consider yourself lucky.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My favorite Timmerman moment from last night: Lee tells Shawn how he has spoken with someone so he knows for a fact that the officials were using the other broadcast for replays. Right after that he wonders aloud if the officials are seeing the relay they (he and Shawn) were looking at during a replay.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Guys, I know the KVLY stuff is a shit production, but my god, go watch the ESPN3 reply. It was painful.....consider yourself lucky.
    Seriously. That was awful.

Not sure why everyone thought the production was bad. Once again I thought it was pretty good outside of the downs and distance which was slow, which any casual fan can eyeball the sidelines to figure it out

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com