Page 55 of 181 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Imagine Lakes with Shawn...it would be great. Can you imagine him going off his rocker on questionable calls.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I like Shawn. Timmerman isn't that bad but I don't like his personality. Just too boring. And Timmerman and Shawn have terrible chemistry. I'd like to replace Timmerman with someone from outside of the area who doesn't sound like they are from North Dakota. Need some flair. Hire some one with some personality.
    Timmerman is from SD. He just can't hide his bias no matter how hard he tries. He knows broadcasting the Bison games is good for his career but he will never be a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    Timmerman is from SD. He just can't hide his bias no matter how hard he tries. He knows broadcasting the Bison games is good for his career but he will never be a fan.
    I should restate. Replace him with someone who doesn't sound like they are from the Midwest

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Mike Morken can do color, can't he? Been in the business long enough. Have a hunch he would be more enjoyable to listen to than LT.

I should restate. Replace him with someone who doesn't sound like they are from the Midwest
    What's wrong with having someone from the Plains/Midwest? How very Tim Brewster of you.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Imagine Lakes with Shawn...it would be great. Can you imagine him going off his rocker on questionable calls.
    Brian Shawn : Touchdown.... Bison!
    Lakes: It's raining bitches in here!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Brian Shawn : Touchdown.... Bison!
    Lakes: It's raining bitches in here!
    It would be just like the crew covering games on teh Ocho.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

If I were KVLY or VLN or whatever they call themselves, I would seriously see about just using the Bison 1660 crew (along with Beth helping out on the sidelines for the obvious reasons). I haven't watched the TV pregame show live, but I think a pregame show done live from the Bison 1660 bus would be pretty darn cool.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Is KVLY sending their crew to do the game this weekend or are they picking up a feed from Western Illinois? I would imagine next week they will pick up the UNI feed like the last couple of years.

Chris Berg
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.