Page 46 of 181 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    You use AM or FM? I used to use FM but with the new radio company FM is way too delayed. Amazingly AM is bang on, and I don't have to listen to Timmerman. I'd rather shoot myself than listen to that dumbass.
    I'll agree with you I can take all of the broadcast with the exception of timmerman he sucks

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    You use AM or FM? I used to use FM but with the new radio company FM is way too delayed. Amazingly AM is bang on, and I don't have to listen to Timmerman. I'd rather shoot myself than listen to that dumbass.
    AM was actually just a bit ahead for most of the game. Listening to Jeff over KVLY was worth it tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Olton Hall View Post
    I was watching the game on ESPN3 and got to see the feed during a couple of commercial breaks with the cameras swinging and zooming all over the place. The one guy playing the "Pass for Cash" contest was bad and the other guy was at least consistent by hitting the same spot 3 times next to the $50 opening.
    That was the best part of the broadcast.

Who was calling the game on ESPN3?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Shawn and Dopy McDoofusface.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    ESPN3 except for playoffs, is the same feed as kvly outside of halftime when they go ESPN

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Caught the end of the USD/UNI game, man I wish Midco would have gotten the bid.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Olton Hall View Post
    I was watching the game on ESPN3 and got to see the feed during a couple of commercial breaks with the cameras swinging and zooming all over the place. The one guy playing the "Pass for Cash" contest was bad and the other guy was at least consistent by hitting the same spot 3 times next to the $50 opening.
    Criticism: It was bad enough watching ESPN3 that I was sincerely hoping that North Dakota was getting a different feed for some of the stuff with the exception of that "Pass for Cash" deal which was awesome. When my wife is complaining about the camera work, then things aren't good.
    Praise: I liked that they showed the score, time left, down and distance, and even the play clock (which is how I know that Missouri State should have gotten a delay of game instead of a FG.)
    Suggestion: If you can't follow the play consistently, then don't zoom in. I wonder if there's a way they can set maximum zoom because the play where they got in so close that you could only see part of one player was a little ridiculous.

At least on some plays, it looked like KVLY only had two cameras operational and one of them was in a very low elevation spot in the end zone which made things awkward.

BTW, I'm just happy to be able to watch the games in HD so the bar is pretty low for me - I'd rather pay for a gobison.com feed than watch a game on, say, FCS-Central - which is not even SD - it's hyper-compressed SD so bad that on passes, the ball changes shape.

The broadcast team is OK and made some nice observations.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Spend a little time watching other FCS games TV programming. We Bison are spoiled rotten. I've spent 20 years watching Cats and Griz, we are spoiled. Watched the WIU vs ISU game, horrid TV coverage, still fun to watch tho. Go back 5 years, none of this coverage even existed. Again, we are spoiled, I haven't watched every FCS' team coverage, but what we have is much, much better than anything else I've seen.

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

First game we have watched on TV in quite a while. Reminded us why we go to the games.
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."