Page 41 of 181 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Here is my opinion, drop the stupid intro song. No offense to the artists, but it is cheesy. Dump the players saying their name introductions. I don't want my Bison football broadcast to be a cheap NFL sunday night football clone. You are taking away from the college experience, it is more raw, pure football. Leave the polished stuff to the NFL.
    Thought it was fine.....could iron out a few technical issues sound /volume issues but other than that it was fine.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Here is my opinion, drop the stupid intro song. No offense to the artists, but it is cheesy. Dump the players saying their name introductions. I don't want my Bison football broadcast to be a cheap NFL sunday night football clone. You are taking away from the college experience, it is more raw, pure football. Leave the polished stuff to the NFL.
    I actually liked the intro song. It's written by the blind kid who was on the voice. But for some stupid reason they didn't show the full intro which is about as idiotic as rushing 3 down lineman for a full game.

The intros were stupid because they prioritized then over the game and you couldn't hear them anyways

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Week after week. Unbelievable.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Guys turn your mics on.

Default KVLY Crap Production

Yup I soon as I heard the blind joe song I hit mute. As soon as I kinda heard Brian and Lee I turned it off and turned on Bison1660

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More dead mic's and incorrect graphics. They must not care at all about how this looks to the public.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Does Bradford Aric even sports?

coldspot is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbsy View Post
    Does Bradford Aric even sports?
    they're better off grabbing someone from bisonville to do the sideline reporting.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by coldspot View Post
    they're better off grabbing someone from bisonville to do the sideline reporting.
    Fargo South High Media Club would also be a reasonable upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonpride4ever View Post
    Yup I soon as I heard the blind joe song I hit mute. As soon as I kinda heard Brian and Lee I turned it off and turned on Bison1660

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    and like I said, they shot a pregame bit before anyone was in the dome then dragged it on through the real time kickoff.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯