Page 40 of 181 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    AND the officials didn't review it either??? IMPOSSIBLE!
    ?????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    ?????????????????
    This game had a lot of reviewed plays. So many it was almost comical.

Just when we thought they couldn't get any worse, they sank to a new low yesterday. That was horrible.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This game had a lot of reviewed plays. So many it was almost comical.
    And on multiple of said review plays, both Shawn and Timmerman led into it saying 'this play is not reviewable' only to get reviewed. Clueless

They were also claiming an EWU catch on one confirmed (non-reversed) incomplete pass where it appeared he had control and got two feet down on the sideline. Somehow neither saw the ball get ripped out and roll on the ground as soon as contact with the ground was made during the catch process.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Timmerman agreeing with the pf call against DeLuca where he tackled the QB too hard

So much for that stepping up their game theory.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

I love watching football and listening to analysis during the game, but I watched the entire second half on mute. Timmerman actually detracts from the game in my opinion.

Also, what the hell were they doing when putting player intros OVER the actual plays on the field when the game started. Just bush league.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NodakNate View Post
    I love watching football and listening to analysis during the game, but I watched the entire second half on mute. Timmerman actually detracts from the game in my opinion.

Also, what the hell were they doing when putting player intros OVER the actual plays on the field when the game started. Just bush league.
    Yea that was my favorite. Like maybe stop the introductions allow the play to happen and then continue. We missed the first play of the game on some shot into the rafters as the players were introducing themselves. I thought I read somewhere kvly pays a production team to do the broadcast. If so they need to get there money back.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    And on multiple of said review plays, both Shawn and Timmerman led into it saying 'this play is not reviewable' only to get reviewed. Clueless

They were also claiming an EWU catch on one confirmed (non-reversed) incomplete pass where it appeared he had control and got two feet down on the sideline. Somehow neither saw the ball get ripped out and roll on the ground as soon as contact with the ground was made during the catch process.
    Timmerman agreeing with the pf call against DeLuca where he tackled the QB too hard
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakNate View Post

I had the same thoughts yesterday. The penalty on Deluca, and Timmerman agreeing with it, was very frustrating. All he did was tackle the QB, and it wasn't that hard of a tackle.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Here is my opinion, drop the stupid intro song. No offense to the artists, but it is cheesy. Dump the players saying their name introductions. I don't want my Bison football broadcast to be a cheap NFL sunday night football clone. You are taking away from the college experience, it is more raw, pure football. Leave the polished stuff to the NFL.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.