Page 26 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'm really surprised that they don't have a home broadcast team at SIU. No replay, no broadcast. Did they blow all their money on the stadium?
    Better question, did you notice the interest level?

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Better question, did you notice the interest level?
    Well, to be fair it is Snipe season there.

Saluki in the field last weekend:

That is the connection with Salukis there, right? For hunting?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Well, to be fair it is Snipe season there.

Saluki in the field last weekend:

That is the connection with Salukis there, right? For hunting?
    Not sure if this was smack.....but no. The area is known as little Egypt for cultural and landmark reasons. It's pretty deeply ingrained. ... Just look at the namse of all the towns in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Not sure if this was smack.....but no. The area is known as little Egypt for cultural and landmark reasons. It's pretty deeply ingrained. ... Just look at the namse of all the towns in the area.
    The way the locals explained it to me was that it was a more fertile area than the previously more settled north. Something about the rivers being like the Nile delta.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    The way the locals explained it to me was that it was a more fertile area than the previously more settled north. Something about the rivers being like the Nile delta.
    Yes the rivers converge near there near Cairo. Little Egypt is what we always called it.
    Also near there towards Paducah is Metropolis ( my great grandparents farmed there). And you know who is from there.
    When I was growing up I loved superman on the stop signs with his hand up to stop.

By the way, salukis are sight hounds used to hunt things such as rabbits. How is their record against the bunnies?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

BisManBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A new low, reporting the USD V SIU score as the SDSU v ISUr score and applauding thinking ISUr was down. Good lord!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Breaking news: USD plays in brookings and is leading SUI.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

I wonder if that Hawaii trip LT is hosting will be as exciting as his personality

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Missing plays due to replays. Showing the crowd at the last moment pre snap. Camera guy misses the rj td.

Here we go again.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Just to be fair, I have to say that the KVLY production this week was way better than that coming from Brookings (SDSU) or Charleston, IL (EIU). I know, I know--that's not the standard we should strive for.

And my friends knew the trivia was coming this time, and turned it into a fun game. They really thought the percentage of North Dakota jobs in agriculture would be higher than 24%. Only one person guessed lower than 30%, and they were awarded the prize--a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon.