Page 2 of 181 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I expect a lot better out of a local production crew. Everything about today was terrible. Producer not on point, cameramen terrible. Play-by-play was God-awful. Sideline reporter was ...yeah. I figured they'd get better with experience, it just seems like they've gotten complacent. Like "oh well, Bison fans are going to watch anyways so why give a shit?" Never thought I'd say it but hell, bring back the ESPN3 production staff. I would've turned on the radio PBP if it wasn't 4.5 minutes ahead of the ESPN stream
    I can't watch the pre-game show or the half-time program anymore. I tried today and when he joked that Klieman had been playing "Let's get physical" by Olivia Newton John during practice and then followed it up with "isn't that a good one?" I cringed so hard it hurt.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Fuck, the old online GOBISON internet feeds with the radio audio blows the KVLY crap out of the water. Pure incompetence. How are you not embarrassed by that coverage KVLY?
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Fuck, the old online GOBISON internet feeds with the radio audio blows the KVLY crap out of the water. Pure incompetence. How are you not embarrassed by that coverage KVLY?
    It feels small budget and amateurish. I wouldn't expect it from a program of this magnitude. The radio broadcast proves it can be done well. KVLY just seems reluctant to hire (or maybe fire) the right people.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

espn3 doesn't allow us to see the down, time, or score because of the scrolling of other-game information. It sucks not to know what's going on.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I don't agree for two reason: This is their job and they are paid a lot of money to do it right and they've had years to work out the kinks.
    I can agree with you. They should get it right. Honestly, I started listening on the radio after the 3rd quarter..... But I got to watch it and my standards may not be too high....

Too bad our league doesn't have a real media contract....thanks Patty V.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

only email I could find

mail@valleynewslive.com

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    espn3 doesn't allow us to see the down, time, or score because of the scrolling of other-game information. It sucks not to know what's going on.
    I'm not sure why you get that. Never happens to me.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Tornado TV? Give the high school kids over at Oakes a try.

Do not let it go......all this next week call into all the radio shows, leave remarks on all the Media blogs and face book pages (Dom and Jeffs blog etc). Dont be a dick, just communicate a simple messages .....Not acceptable, You gotta do Better!