Page 163 of 181 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Gotta say, the quality of the video on youtube for the Missouri State game is BEAUTIFUL I don't know if it was because it was bright and sunny there and/or because I was comparing it to the dimness of the FargoDome, but it was gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    It's probably just the troll in me but I wish they'd just own how bad the product is. Timmerman can be like "This missed play brought to you by XYZ Seed Company." and during halftime they can be like "welcome to the 20 minute long piss break" etc.

They should really hire me and Scottie as consults.
    Timmerman should have a segment where he gives his player of the game a mayonnaise and soggy white bread sandwich. Lee can tell them to be careful because it's awfully spicy.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Gotta say, the quality of the video on youtube for the Missouri State game is BEAUTIFUL I don't know if it was because it was bright and sunny there and/or because I was comparing it to the dimness of the FargoDome, but it was gorgeous.
    It did look good.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Talk about crap productions.....ESPN was a crap production yesterday. Those commentators were terrible and not even there. Seriously, why did they not just contract with the Midco guys to have commentators on site?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Talk about crap productions.....ESPN was a crap production yesterday. Those commentators were terrible and not even there. Seriously, why did they not just contract with the Midco guys to have commentators on site?
    That's been ESPN's thing with offsite commentators on any of their college basketball broadcasts I've watched this year. Pure corporate theatre if you ask me and I'll leave it at that.

ESPN has really gone to shit, they must be hurting financially.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    The color on the center court camera also looked off as the stripes on the sides of the Bison jerseys looked more red than green, but the courtside cameras had the correct color.
    It's OK to not be OK.

I love how color balance is a topic of discussion here.

Lol at everyone bitching about kvly. Try to last 5 minutes watching the Western Illinois broadcast right now.....if NDSU had this crap production the dome would be packed every week.

KVLY BINGO CARD READY YET?
    need 24 options GO!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?