Page 151 of 181 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

missed quite a few plays

then on the goaline...... PUT THE CAMERA ON THE ACTUAL GOALLINE not the 1 !
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    missed quite a few plays

then on the goaline...... PUT THE CAMERA ON THE ACTUAL GOALLINE not the 1 !
    Side judge is standing there

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Side judge is standing there

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    hold it above his head... judge was crouched down with hands on knees... (or since there was no fans... maybe go on OTHER SIDE and film from the actual goalline about 10 rows up.)

KVLY is a joke. WDAY/KVRR can't take over the video since they own the rights
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So 5 years ago I started this thread and my main question after watching yesterday is has this production gotten better? I would think yes but after 5 years I expect more than what we received.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    So 5 years ago I started this thread and my main question after watching yesterday is has this production gotten better? I would think yes but after 5 years I expect more than what we received.
    Better? Maybe. Probably.

It's the fundamental shit they do every single game that drives me nuts. At some point you'd think they could work that out.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

KVLY should be ashamed. Think of how many people watched yesterday or will pull up the ESPN+ replay. They are greeted with the embarrassing Blind Joe opening, have to suffer through consistently bad camera work and Lee "Fucking" Timmerman.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    KVLY should be ashamed. Think of how many people watched yesterday or will pull up the ESPN+ replay. They are greeted with the embarrassing Blind Joe opening, have to suffer through consistently bad camera work and Lee "Fucking" Timmerman.

"They said he led with the crown of his helmet I just don't see it."

(cue 4th slow motion replay of helmet-to-helmet shot)

Would be terrible to have a guy who appreciate Bison football calling Bison football. You know, like on the radio. Or any other channel. For any other team.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post

I very rarely have to watch a Bison game on TV. This past weekend reminded me how bad that broadcast team SUCKS. OMG my wife was even correcting them. JFC
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I very rarely have to watch a Bison game on TV. This past weekend reminded me how bad that broadcast team SUCKS. OMG my wife was even correcting them. JFC
    That’s a pretty high bar, though, PL... maybe lower the standards next time and see how they stack up...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    That’s a pretty high bar, though, PL... maybe lower the standards next time and see how they stack up...
    Lets just hope its a very long time before I have to go down that road again. I get more out a game in my deer stand listening to it on the radio.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."