Page 125 of 181 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    This is WIU's press box???
    WIU's pressbox is actually a real pressbox but it only seems to have about 5 or 6 little booths for broadcast. I remember Jeff and Phil talking about how cramped they would be next week. My guess was that the KVLY crew was an extra set of hands and they were told they could do it but not get a pressbox since WIU was on the hook for ESPN+

In the past, they have just not gone when another broadcast is on ESPN+ I guess they want to go the extra mile on this one for local broadcast.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    WIU's pressbox is actually a real pressbox but it only seems to have about 5 or 6 little booths for broadcast. I remember Jeff and Phil talking about how cramped they would be next week. My guess was that the KVLY crew was an extra set of hands and they were told they could do it but not get a pressbox since WIU was on the hook for ESPN+

In the past, they have just not gone when another broadcast is on ESPN+ I guess they want to go the extra mile on this one for local broadcast.
    I think they could tap into the home team's feed as well and broadcast that on ND NBC. IIRC they got burned doing that though in Youngstown a few years back when the YSU feed kept cutting out which led to a lot of complaints from people watching on ND NBC. I wonder if they just figured it wasn't worth the trouble or if they just think the WIU production would've been that poor quality.

I think last year when they went to Youngstown they were put on the roof of the pressbox (and that's a big stadium by FCS standards so that's a ways up). It seems most MVFC schools don't have very good accommodations for opposition team's TV crew...

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I think they could tap into the home team's feed as well and broadcast that on ND NBC. IIRC they got burned doing that though in Youngstown a few years back when the YSU feed kept cutting out which led to a lot of complaints from people watching on ND NBC. I wonder if they just figured it wasn't worth the trouble or if they just think the WIU production would've been that poor quality.

I think last year when they went to Youngstown they were put on the roof of the pressbox (and that's a big stadium by FCS standards so that's a ways up). It seems most MVFC schools don't have very good accommodations for opposition team's TV crew...
    I'm pretty sure we're the only ones with a dedicated TV crew
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'm pretty sure we're the only ones with a dedicated TV crew
    SDSU brought Midco with them to Fargo this year.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHkojuUSDO8

Just passed Lee on I94 lol

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Anyone bitching about our game production quality needs to watch WIU's broadcast on ESPN+.
    Why do they always seem to choose such a shitty production?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Just passed Lee on I94 lol
    Did you give him, "The Horn"?

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Why do they always seem to choose such a shitty production?
    I watched a bit of SDSU v UNI and it was like they had SDSU player parents doing the broadcast so there's that.

Holy crap, that Vinatieri is a helluva kicker though - and the SDSU QB impresses me the more I watch him.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I watched a bit of SDSU v UNI and it was like they had SDSU player parents doing the broadcast so there's that.

Holy crap, that Vinatieri is a helluva kicker though - and the SDSU QB impresses me the more I watch him.
    Big fan of turnovers?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk