Page 112 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Clearing Fighting Irish football for local progamming is no small task for KVLY or any stations. I bet KVLY is the only NBC station in the country that does not carry Irish football. Be carful what you wish for.

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    My three major complaints with KVLY are:

1. LT
    2. Cameramen zooming in all the time
    3. Missing game action on commercial breaks
    the last 2 have improved a lot over this season. LT does not bug me, but the production stuff pisses me off. Like I said Much improved this season and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY beter than Midoc and other FCS I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Badger View Post
    Clearing Fighting Irish football for local progamming is no small task for KVLY or any stations. I bet KVLY is the only NBC station in the country that does not carry Irish football. Be carful what you wish for.
    So, they don't show a single Irish game? And 2:30 starts ALWAYS conflicts with the home game Irish broadcasts?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So, they don't show a single Irish game? And 2:30 starts ALWAYS conflicts with the home game Irish broadcasts?
    There have been a good number of Fighting Irish games replaced by NDSU games over the past few years. Do a bit of research on Notre Dame football tv rights, tv $$ contracts, Why the Irish don't join a football conference etc... The Irish are their own program network when it comes to football and they don't like to share the PIE. GOD, Money, and Notre Dame football!!!! WELL, maybe; Money, Notre Dame football and GOD.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    There have been a good number of Fighting Irish games replaced by NDSU games over the past few years. Do a bit of research on Notre Dame football tv rights, tv $$ contracts, Why the Irish don't join a football conference etc... The Irish are their own program network when it comes to football and they don't like to share the PIE. GOD, Money, and Notre Dame football!!!! WELL, maybe; Money, Notre Dame football and GOD.
    15 million per year to be the big dog on the biggest national TV network on the planet. The day that contract goes away is the day they join a conference. Cable TV is bleeding customers so free national TV like NBC is king

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    People who want to watch Notre Dame can watch them for free on the NBC Sports app, so its not that huge of a deal anymore.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    People who want to watch Notre Dame can watch them for free on the NBC Sports app, so its not that huge of a deal anymore.
    Yeah, because that’s the same as being available over the air for free on NBC.

Notre Dame isn’t accustom to being bumped for anyone.

Wouldn’t be shocked if the program director had to say no to the bishop.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post

Miami sure bumped them a few weeks back.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Notre Dame's road games are on other networks. Are the alternate channels like ME TV and WDAY'Z extra carried by satellite providers?
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post

They are now...

Just saying, if people want Notre Dame games, they are easily accessible.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.