Page 110 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

LT yesterday said his brother played for Augustana and was in the 1986 blizzard game. His brother getting beat all the time by the bison might have lead to LT "dislike" for NDSU. Actually I think he is a little better lately so he must read BV.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    It is to those of us who live outside of the Midwest. Also, being able to watch it on my phone while away from home is a savior. #technology

Culhane, Phil, and JJ are the perfect homers for me. They call each play exactly the way I feel. I want “bias-ism.” Same reason why I listen to the Eagles radio PxP over the national announcers. I never tire of the Carson love fest they have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess my point was, everyone is on TV so we shouldn't be happy just to be on TV. And yes espn3 is amazing for folks outside of the area

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Radio guys aren't usually good in the TV booth because they tend to talk too much. Some adjust.

TV guys suck if they try to do radio because they tend to not remember that their listeners can't see things like score and down and distance.

Scotty Miller's call on the Wentz to Sheppard go ahead TD vs UNI... Chills Everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Scotty Miller's call on the Wentz to Sheppard go ahead TD vs UNI... Chills Everytime.
    Scotty was simply a legend.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Radio guys aren't usually good in the TV booth because they tend to talk too much. Some adjust.

TV guys suck if they try to do radio because they tend to not remember that their listeners can't see things like score and down and distance.

Paul Allen on the Vikings preseason games is better than the vast majority of people from the networks or the jokers on ESPN. I like a little homerism in my announcers.
    It's OK to not be OK.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am not an LT Dan by any stretch, he was better yesterday.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Paul Allen on the Vikings preseason games is better than the vast majority of people from the networks or the jokers on ESPN. I like a little homerism in my announcers.
    Doesn't Paul Allen dine with Marcus Halberstram?

LT line of the game, "Luke Bacon just blew his guy in the end zone."

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    These don't go together at all.