Page 109 of 181 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Brian Shawn said on twitter that the eapn3 feed was supposed to be the ill st feed but they were having technical issues. Then they switched to it when their problem was resolved. I hate when people like you think they know what is going on. It was windy and raining/sleeting/snowing. The camera is outside. Do you expect perfect camera views?!!! There was a time not too long ago where maybe 1 Bison game was on tv each season. I'm glad we can watch all 11 now.
    I can't complain about a camera getting wet but I as hell will complain when we can't even get a down and distance. I see high school games with that. Overall kVLY has been pretty good this year though

Not sure what's up with the whole were lucky to be on TV mentally.

There was a time when we were Division 2 and had an athletic budget of 6 million vs 26 million too. We had several other bids because people want to watch. It's about money. SDSU and USD have every game televised and every MVFC game is televised on espn3. I think all the Moorhead State Dragons games are televised too. It's not a big deal to be on TV

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    Can we get back to talking about Beth Hoole in leather, or was today’s feed really that bad?
    Yes please

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I hate to agree with Scottie. But radio crew all the way. Phil rules.
    I watched the game twice. 1st time kvly.
    2nd time ILST feed. production...kvly was much better.

btw LT was much easier to listen to than the ilst folks.

watched usd game on midco....terrible production. Far worse than kvly

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    Maybe I need to listen to the radio more, but I've never thought Hansen and his partner are good.
    Have to disagree. Radio is in good hands!

Quote Originally Posted by BISONFAN4LIFE View Post
    Have to disagree. Radio is in good hands!
    Love Phil. He sees so many things that most announcers do pick up on.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Not sure what's up with the whole were lucky to be on TV mentally.
    It's not a big deal to be on TV
    It is to those of us who live outside of the Midwest. Also, being able to watch it on my phone while away from home is a savior. #technology

Culhane, Phil, and JJ are the perfect homers for me. They call each play exactly the way I feel. I want “bias-ism.” Same reason why I listen to the Eagles radio PxP over the national announcers. I never tire of the Carson love fest they have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Same reason why I listen to the Eagles radio PxP over the national announcers. I never tire of the Carson love fest they have.

Thread drift but I actually enjoy listening to the other teams radio brodcast on SiriusXM when the eagles play. It's fun to listen to the opponents announcers talk about Carson Wentz.

Lardsin must go!

I was watching on ESPN3, but the first part of the game I actually thought LT was decent. Not a fan, but he seemed much more interested in being there and was actually more of a homer than I was expecting.

The ISU broadcast was horribad tho.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I was watching on ESPN3, but the first part of the game I actually thought LT was decent. Not a fan, but he seemed much more interested in being there and was actually more of a homer than I was expecting.

The ISU broadcast was horribad tho.
    Pretty much unwatchable at times. Players would disappear when they got behind the big water drops on the camera lens, and after it started snowing they had the cameras set to where you damn near got snowblind watching it.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    It is to those of us who live outside of the Midwest. Also, being able to watch it on my phone while away from home is a savior. #technology

Culhane, Phil, and JJ are the perfect homers for me. They call each play exactly the way I feel. I want “bias-ism.” Same reason why I listen to the Eagles radio PxP over the national announcers. I never tire of the Carson love fest they have.

[/SIZE]
    Agree.

I love how Jeff's voice inflection tails off when the opponents score.......so and so cuts it to the outside......20.....10....touchdown.