Page 120 of 181 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Watching this feed my wife thinks I could do a better job with my Canon HD video camera and my blue yeti microphone. ie...things you can buy for home.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Watching this feed my wife thinks I could do a better job with my Canon HD video camera and my blue yeti microphone. ie...things you can buy for home.
    We'll, if you don't say that Fargo is 18 hours from Macomb and WIU's crowd and environment is why it's so hard to win there, I'll watch your broadcast.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I cant believe ESPN will even put their logo on the WIU feed. Our camera work, announcers, and production looks like Monday Night Football compared to WIU

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I cant believe ESPN will even put their logo on the WIU feed. Our camera work, announcers, and production looks like Monday Night Football compared to WIU
    This^

It was extremely hard watching and listening to this WIU production tonight. I was wishing for the KVLY crew!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    This^

It was extremely hard watching and listening to this WIU production tonight. I was wishing for the KVLY crew!
    They talked the entire time, yet did not say one thing that was even remotely intelligent. Can you imagine making Timmerman sound like Gruden? I couldn't until today.

Heres a shot of Brian and Lee calling the game from their makeshift table wiu found in the back closet.

Brian had the line of the night.

"Bison take a little break here. The leathernecks come to the fargodome next year and due to mvfc scheduling wont be back to macomb until 2022.....which is fine with me".

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    They talked the entire time, yet did not say one thing that was even remotely intelligent. Can you imagine making Timmerman sound like Gruden? I couldn't until today.
    Gruden said intelligent things?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I watched most of the Maine-Rhode Island game on ESPN+. It was poor production at best. The announcer kept saying..Maine is moveing from your left to right and the Rams from your right to left...all game long...this ain't radio!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Gruden said intelligent things?
    Is there a color commentator in the NFL that is universally liked? Is everyone still in love with Romo?

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    I watched most of the Maine-Rhode Island game on ESPN+. It was poor production at best. The announcer kept saying..Maine is moveing from your left to right and the Rams from your right to left...all game long...this ain't radio!
    Maybe it was the radio feed synched to video?