Page 115 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

ESPN Mics the crowd, always have, been one in front of my section every ESPN broadcast, have never seen one from KVLY, that's your crowd noise difference
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    This is my favorite meme. Just makes me laugh and it doesn't matter the context.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I replayed the game last night and Timmerman was diagraming a play and explaining it. They ran the play and he was not even close to what he had just said and drew on the screen.
    I swear that was when our tv went black?

Somewhere in the 1st half of the game, Lee started drawing out the previous play and the tv went black. Finally had to turn the TV off and back on. Thought it was Lee's fault (although it couldn't have been)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Watched the SDSU replay and that was pretty pathetic. Everything from audio levels too quiet, to 1 minute blocks of a black screen, to missing the Greg Menard sack because they spent too much time pointing the camera on fans.

Cant remember it was either the North Alabama or Cal Poly game but the camera man spent 20 seconds on a crowd shot of a woman breast feeding. No, I'm not joking
    Another thing that annoyed the sh*t out of me was the lack of coverage of the Marker Trophy and the team tackling it after the game. That's the only trophy game NDSU has and it's a pretty big deal. For instance, at the end when you see the team piling together for trophy pics, I'm thinking, sweet get in there with the camera and get a good shot of that...but nope, lets cut away to the cheerleaders and close it out with that shot.

And yes the dome is dark and it can be brighter, ESPN coverage is a good example of that.

With that said, we are pretty lucky to have all the coverage we do have of the Bison...just listen to the other schools like Delaware envious of NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Another thing that annoyed the sh*t out of me was the lack of coverage of the Marker Trophy and the team tackling it after the game. That's the only trophy game NDSU has and it's a pretty big deal. For instance, at the end when you see the team piling together for trophy pics, I'm thinking, sweet get in there with the camera and get a good shot of that...but nope, lets cut away to the cheerleaders and close it out with that shot.

And yes the dome is dark and it can be brighter, ESPN coverage is a good example of that.

With that said, we are pretty lucky to have all the coverage we do have of the Bison...just listen to the other schools like Delaware envious of NDSU.
    People always go on and on about how lucky and grateful we should be about the coverage...but then the last place team in the MVFC has better video and production with their coverage so....which one is it?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    People always go on and on about how lucky and grateful we should be about the coverage...but then the last place team in the MVFC has better video and production with their coverage so....which one is it?
    What do you mean by this? Which team are you talking about? Is their video production really that much better?
    Last edited by EC8CH; 10-04-2018 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    must spread rep
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

While we're at it to get Timmerman fired, can we also get Ryan Gellner throw out as well? He is such a turd! Even Klieman looks like he can't stand him when sideline interviews take place. And if he won't be fired, at least send his ass to job shadow Marney on how to be respectable reporter- he looks like he is too overwhelmed worrying about what his next question is going to be. Thundar provides more informative sideline reports than him.
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    While we're at it to get Timmerman fired, can we also get Ryan Gellner throw out as well? He is such a turd! Even Klieman looks like he can't stand him when sideline interviews take place. And if he won't be fired, at least send his ass to job shadow Marney on how to be respectable reporter- he looks like he is too overwhelmed worrying about what his next question is going to be. Thundar provides more informative sideline reports than him.
    Klieman is always in a hurry to get out of those sideline interviews, doesn't matter who's he's talking to.

Best sideline interview combo in the MVFC is Kelly Stewart and Bob Nielson. Watching Bob avoid eye contact at all costs is priceless entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Klieman is always in a hurry to get out of those sideline interviews, doesn't matter who's he's talking to.

Best sideline interview combo in the MVFC is Kelly Stewart and Bob Nielson. Watching Bob avoid eye contact at all costs is priceless entertainment.
    His avoidance of looking at her would make one think she's Medusa. Then again, after seeing her wear a UND hockey jersey, I'd give her the cold shoulder too.
    Hail the BISON!!!