Page 98 of 181 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by yukon View Post
    You guys realize that Timmerman is representing the western part of the state. KVLY can't get away with having 2 announcers from the east, it's a political thing. At this point, I would like to give John Cole a chance, he couldn't be any worse and he is too likable, nobody could hate him.
    what does the western part of the state have to do with NDSU football? If that's the case, then are we to understand that they are all assholes who love the sound of their own voice?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    they could put whoever has nothing to do with East Vs West. and LOL at John Cole hes a Class B basketball only guy would be epic fail for NDSU FB

outside of LT and BS who else could KVLY get that has the capability of doing live TV PBP in ND? not a ton to choose from
    Rob Port? Roger Thomas? Both represent western part of the state.

Quote Originally Posted by yukon View Post
    You guys realize that Timmerman is representing the western part of the state. KVLY can't get away with having 2 announcers from the east, it's a political thing. At this point, I would like to give John Cole a chance, he couldn't be any worse and he is too likable, nobody could hate him.
    People in Bismarck, etc. are not tuning into the Bison for LT...C'mon, man! They are tuning into see the premier football program in the region.

My solution would be to move JJ to TV, replacing LT and using Keith Brake as the sideline reporter. I think Brad Jones, Jirik and Chris Hansen would still be a good on the call-in show.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Rob Port? Roger Thomas? Both represent western part of the state.
    ok, want to go down that road I pick John Vigested

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    People in Bismarck, etc. are not tuning into the Bison for LT...C'mon, man! They are tuning into see the premier football program in the region.

My solution would be to move JJ to TV, replacing LT and using Keith Brake as the sideline reporter. I think Brad Jones, Jirik and Chris Hansen would still be a good on the call-in show.
    lol, yeah, all the people I know out west could not even tell you the names of the commentary guys

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post

Agree that Timmerman is not causing those not in Fargo to tune in. Plus, Timmerman is not an NDSU grad, much less a NDSU footnall player... bring back Kevin Feeney -- we need a former Bison player to bring insight -- he did a great job before. As far as Timmermena goes, keep him if you have to, just muzzle him.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Agree that Timmerman is not causing those not in Fargo to tune in. Plus, Timmerman is not an NDSU grad, much less a NDSU footnall player... bring back Kevin Feeney -- we need a former Bison player to bring insight -- he did a great job before. As far as Timmermena goes, keep him if you have to, just muzzle him.
    A "different" FCS program in the region complained to compliance that having Feeney in the booth would be a recruiting advantage being he is a HS coach at a local school. So, that ship has sailed unfortunately. He was terrific on the air.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    A "different" FCS program in the region complained to compliance that having Feeney in the booth would be a recruiting advantage being he is a HS coach at a local school. So, that ship has sailed unfortunately. He was terrific on the air.
    damn panthers!!

Phil Hansen...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Phil Hansen...
    Nah. He's great on the radio. I only ever listen to the radio broadcast and have the tV on silent. It takes work to sync them up but it's totally worth it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯