Page 94 of 181 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Midco > KVLY and its not close
    I watched it on ESPN3 because I was curious how the Midco broadcast would be. Certainly not perfect, but it was a notch or two better than KVLY. I think if you weren't a fan of either of these programs, it would take you a little bit to figure out the Midco broadcasters are pro-bunnies. I thought they were complimentary to the Bison at the right times, told it like it was when appropriate, and kept it simple. The only thing I would say KVLY does better is when there is injuries to the other team, they try to get an update. In the Midco broadcast, there were only updates on bunny injuries. Now, I don't know if that is because NDSU doesn't share with the opposing teams broadcast team like they do with KVLY or they didn't even bother finding out. Overall, I thought Midco did a decent job.

Did they review the catch that was ruled incomplete? From the KVLY replay, cetainly looked like foot down inbounds.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Midco > KVLY and its not close
    I think their play by play and color guys are at about the same level, but definitely in terms of technical production Midco is better. Not having every aspect of the production called out as a corporate sponsorship certainly helps.

I will say this. they kept the timing pretty consistent so I could keep the radio feed synced with the video. Never even heard the Midco people. KVLY jumps every commercial break.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I think their play by play and color guys are at about the same level, but definitely in terms of technical production Midco is better. Not having every aspect of the production called out as a corporate sponsorship certainly helps.
    Is Midco truly better if they didn't have enough cameras to catch huge review opportunities??

Quote Originally Posted by 02Bison View Post
    Did they review the catch that was ruled incomplete? From the KVLY replay, cetainly looked like foot down inbounds.
    no. NDSU got a first down the next play so no harm no foul.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I didn't think Timmerman was that bad today... Not as bad as were used to.

The production itself was missing plays, penalty calls, biting on plays etc. Much worse than whatever LT spewed
    I just watched the game this morning since I was there yesterday. Timmerman was "better" actually finally thought Bison got screws on calls instead of sounding joyful when it went against them.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I will say this. they kept the timing pretty consistent so I could keep the radio feed synced with the video. Never even heard the Midco people. KVLY jumps every commercial break.
    Thought you were at the game?
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Is Midco truly better if they didn't have enough cameras to catch huge review opportunities??
    They showed a couple angles where they couldve reviewed. Its not like Kvly always has these amazing camera angles. Not sure if the replay guy was unable to buzz down all game.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just wanted to let everyone know that LT wears all black "restaurant style" New Balance shoes with his suit. What a goober.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk