Page 180 of 181 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181 LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Ur gonna get boomed bro.
    Notice he didnt deny it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Why would you say that? I like Beth and she is great at her job. Plus the first female sports director
    I liked her too. Got to know her when Carson was playing for the Bizon. Wish her the best in SC

watch out brick wall...

izzy?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Why would you say that? I like Beth and she is great at her job. Plus the first female sports director
    I like Beth too but what does being a female have to do with anything? If you're the best at your job male/female or whatever you should get the job correct? Not based on gender or what the fuck ever. kinda shit you identiffy with.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    I like Beth too but what does being a female have to do with anything? If you're the best at your job male/female or whatever you should get the job correct? Not based on gender or what the fuck ever. kinda shit you identiffy with.
    Lakes said Good Riddance, that's a dick thing to say. She was the best at Valley News Live and that's why she got a job offer at a bigger market. The only thing these rude comments identify wirh is being a Douche Bag

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lakes said Good Riddance, that's a dick thing to say. She was the best at Valley News Live and that's why she got a job offer at a bigger market. The only thing these rude comments identify wirh is being a Douche Bag
    Didn't mean to be a douche. Just wondered why the "female" thing has to be pointed to? Like I said, I'm a Beth fan myself.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Didn't mean to be a douche. Just wondered why the "female" thing has to be pointed to? Like I said, I'm a Beth fan myself.
    because social points for the future social credit score bro

keep up
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

It's just an interesting fact that Fargo has never had a female sports director in its history until Beth. I think it had more to do with the fact our sports directors stuck around for years, whether it was Big Eddie, Dana Mock, Jim Adelson, Izzo, Hallstrom, etc

Who was the guy before her? It was the black dude... Jamal ????

He reminded me of Beth in the fact both started out kind of green, inexperienced and mediocre but honed their skills and become really good at their jobs

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

It's just an interesting fact that Fargo has never had a female sports director in its history until Beth. I think it had more to do with the fact our sports directors stuck around for years, whether it was Big Eddie, Dana Mock, Jim Adelson, Izzo, Hallstrom, etc

Who was the guy before her? It was the black dude... Jamal ????

He reminded me of Beth in the fact both started out kind of green, inexperienced and mediocre but honed their skills and become really good at their jobs
    Not true I worked for CBS in 2000 after Moulten left and the new sports director was a female. Nicole Haugen

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Not true I worked for CBS in 2000 after Moulten left and the new sports director was a female. Nicole Haugen
    Good info. VNL had an article years ago saying Beth was the first female sports director. They were obviously wrong. Maybe they meant the 1st at VNL since CBS was KXJB back then