Page 139 of 181 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Hansel is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    From Delaware's site: https://bluehens.com/news/2019/9/4/f...?path=football

Heck, I don't think press releases are copyrighted so here:
    Looks like it will be on NBC Washington Plus- so hopefully it is on DirecTV 642-1

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/ontv

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Mcfeely is that you??

Pretty soon I will but my posts behind a paywall.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    YOU are throwing a lot of accusations. I have PS Vue so I think it was still streamable yesterday but I don't know because I was at the game. I also have an OTA setup along with ESPN+ so I'm thinking my bases are covered. I know that the US legal system says otherwise, I was just saying a lot of people are trying make educated decisions, that would give them access to the media while trying to balance the cost with convenience.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    You think NDSU rights are odd, I tried listening to the Vikings game today while making lunch. Where I live, you can listen to it on KFAN, you can stream it to the Vikings Channel on IheartRadio.com only if you are on a computer. If you are on a mobile device, you have to find a different method.. lol
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    You think NDSU rights are odd, I tried listening to the Vikings game today while making lunch. Where I live, you can listen to it on KFAN, you can stream it to the Vikings Channel on IheartRadio.com only if you are on a computer. If you are on a mobile device, you have to find a different method.. lol
    I suspect it's because the NFL has a deal with the Tunein app. You can get Tunein premium for $8 a month and listen on a mobile device. I used to do that.

NFL broadcast rights are absolute shit.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Yes according to the Facebook posts on their page. The one guy posted twice a few did on KVLY as well. No response from either of them.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...d=112109359102

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...d=112109359102

Is this all an ESPN+ powers and MVFC not letting them stream it? That said doesn't really make any sense since only locals would get kvly or kfyr? I hope people get on them for this. Seems pretty lousy deal to me, why allow any streaming if you're going to pick and choose what you allow especially on a pay streaming service your only going to push people to the gray area of legally streaming areas (reddit etc).

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    What is the reason for Espn controlling what gets blacked out?

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    But it will not be streamable on hulu live TV YouTube TV or fubotv? Better get the ole rabbit ears out.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    If its not on Espn+ then it shouldnt be blacked out, esp since its in Delaware. Someone correct if Im wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    It gets better, you can stream the game video on the yahoo sports app if the game is on in your area but you still can’t stream the radio. Had the Eagles video on in the seat next to me on the drive back to Dallas today.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    If its not on Espn+ then it shouldnt be blacked out, esp since its in Delaware. Someone correct if Im wrong.
    FloSports paid for the streaming rights of many of the CAA football games. With the amount of money they accepted from venture capitalists, they need to keep increasing their revenue to prove they are a valuable ROI. This is a part their plan as covering just Olympic sports isn’t going to help them compete with companies like ESPN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Will we see this on reddit cfb streams or will we be stuck paying flosports?

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    Will we see this on reddit cfb streams or will we be stuck paying flosports?
    Looks like the powers that be at Reddit have ended /r/cfbstreams. The mods have a stickied post saying they've moved operations to https://sportsurge.net
    How the great high-arching heaven
    Looks and laughs upon it all!