Page 138 of 181 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

God forbid we actually pay for a service we are receiving... Lol
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I get free lunches all the time don't you? /purple

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Never understood why otherwise law-abiding citizens steal digital property without hesitation.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Never understood why otherwise law-abiding citizens steal digital property without hesitation.
    Meh, I don't see it as that cut and dry. Consumers are making decisions like switching to a streaming service based on multiple factors. One might be price, one might be local channels that are included, DVR, channel packages, etc. If I choose X because it includes my locals so I don't need to setup an antenna or deal with switching between inputs to channel surf, well then I expect the game to be on that channel. If it blacked out because of reason Y then fuck it I'm going to try find what I want without dropping even more coin.

Obviously, I view it a little different if someone just has OTA and then goes on Reddit streams and finding what they want. I'm not going to put those people down, but I do think that is a more cut and dry situation.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

We'll the folks who actually own the media and the us legal system disagree with you.

You're argument is parallel to being upset that a bag of Halloween candy doesn't have as many Snickers as you think it should so you steal a couple.

Now if you can show me that someone promised x, that's different. No one promised you x, you expected that you were going to get it. You didn't. Doesn't mean you can take it legally.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    We'll the folks who actually own the media and the us legal system disagree with you.

You're argument is parallel to being upset that a bag of Halloween candy doesn't have as many Snickers as you think it should so you steal a couple.

Now if you can show me that someone promised x, that's different. No one promised you x, you expected that you were going to get it. You didn't. Doesn't mean you can take it legally.
    YOU are throwing a lot of accusations. I have PS Vue so I think it was still streamable yesterday but I don't know because I was at the game. I also have an OTA setup along with ESPN+ so I'm thinking my bases are covered. I know that the US legal system says otherwise, I was just saying a lot of people are trying make educated decisions, that would give them access to the media while trying to balance the cost with convenience.

From Delaware's site: https://bluehens.com/news/2019/9/4/f...?path=football

Heck, I don't think press releases are copyrighted so here:

NEWARK, Del. – To say September 14, 2019 is one of the most anticipated non-conference match-ups to ever be played at Delaware Stadium is an understatement

Two teams that have won a combined 21 National Championships and both have found themselves in the FCS Top 25 in 11 of the previous 15 weeks dating back to last year will face off in Newark in two weeks when the Bison of North Dakota State come to town to take on the Blue Hens.

In addition to the already announced FloFootball.com (For Subscription Information - http://bit.ly/2XYzMjf) coverage, the two schools have teamed up to be featured on NBC Sports Philadelphia, NBC Sports Washington and NBC North Dakota.

"We're fortunate to have tremendous relationships with our broadcast partners. Those relationships allow for the opportunity to put the hard work of our student-athletes, coaches and staff on display in so many Blue Hens families' homes around our region," Assistant Athletic Director of Multimedia Nate Edwards said. "We appreciate the partnership we've been able to form with North Dakota State to make this happen and we're excited for them to come to town."

In total, 10 of Delaware's 11 remaining games will be featured on FloFootball.com (For Subscription Information - http://bit.ly/2XYzMjf).

The game against Penn on Sept. 21 will also be available on BlueHens.com, while broadcast information for the Pitt game on Sept. 28 has not been released yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Mcfeely is that you??

NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    YOU are throwing a lot of accusations. I have PS Vue so I think it was still streamable yesterday but I don't know because I was at the game. I also have an OTA setup along with ESPN+ so I'm thinking my bases are covered. I know that the US legal system says otherwise, I was just saying a lot of people are trying make educated decisions, that would give them access to the media while trying to balance the cost with convenience.

But in the cases where your system falls short you believe you somehow have license to view the game, even though you legally may not?

Beth is back.....what a wonderful day.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.