Page 79 of 181 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Anyone in ND could've run through that hole
    I feel as if there is a joke here.

Deep down, Lee absolutely hates NDSU. Fact. He may try, but he stinks at his job. He runs with the anti NDSU slant on every play. Just gets old. KVLY has to see this. Feel bad for others working for him who are trying to run a professional operation.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Deep down, Lee absolutely hates NDSU. Fact. He may try, but he stinks at his job. He runs with the anti NDSU slant on every play. Just gets old. KVLY has to see this. Feel bad for others working for him who are trying to run a professional operation.
    It doesn't matter to me if he hates NDSU and/or loves UND (after all, it takes all kinds to make up the colorful kaleidoscope of creation, from the majestic bison down to the lowly screamapillar) - as long as he does a professional job.

Like some have posted before, my only advice to him would be: "Sometimes less is more," but I don't really care as long as NDSU wins. If it bothers him when that happens, so much the better.

Just glad be he isn't a referee or NDSU would get a flag on every play.

They could also "Gasp" show the linemen then the back and receivers on 2 separate plays and the same on defense. That's the way big time TV does it on some channels. Easy fix especially since we are a huddle up type team.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Lmao. Those poor guys at kvly worked all winter on that intro video and felt so prowed and now they check bisonville and find everyone bitching about starting lineups and down and yardage.

The guys at kvly probably bitch about Lee too.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Those poor guys at kvly worked all winter on that intro video
    That would be sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    A school to the north had a problem with a former player (now HS Coach) doing play by play. Felt it was a recruiting edge. it limited options. Lee Timmerman is the "smartest guy in the room" that nobody can stand. I couldn't believe it last Saturday. He is so arrogant, stomps on the calls of Shawn, won't stop talking. you literally can predict his "stance" on every call. If it is close....LT will take the anti Bison angle. So boring and predictable.

KVLY using him to keep the western side of the state happy. Just awful. Brian Shawn does a great job, I wish LT would allow him to talk more. He does his homework.

Down and distance PLEASE!!!!
    Perhaps BS could get his shit together and LT would not have to correct him. In fairness BS mis identified several players plays etc. It's not a scramble if it's designed run. There is a difference between power and zone. Check players numbers against roster before blurting out a name. Bs is far from from doing a good job, it's just that he is likable so folks overlook it.

In all fairness I don't mind LT or BS . What they Really need to work on is their technical production. I could live with everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Those poor guys at kvly worked all winter on that intro video
    That would be sad.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Anyone in ND could've run through that hole
    See this is the problem.....Once you get labeled no matter what you say it is always wrong or GULP always ANTI BISON. He was complimenting the Bison O line on their textbook blocking.... he was not diminishing the run by the running back . Not that I give a flat out Puck, What you think . But do we Really have to make things up. He praised the Bison O line several times in both games.
    Last edited by MAKBison; 09-11-2017 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    See this is the problem.....Once you get labeled no matter what you say is always wrong . He was complimenting the O line on their textbook blocking he was not diminishing the run by the running back . Not that I give a flat out Puck, What you think . But do we Really have to make things up
    He said this vs Mvsu. You must care enough if you responded btw.
    Last edited by ndsubison1; 09-11-2017 at 05:55 PM.