Page 167 of 181 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Culhane and Hansen for life.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    missed at least 1 whole play. and the down distance was jacked up all day. beefcake beth was interrupting the entire time and the virtue signalling with the masks and standing 6 feet apart was embarrassing. hahah kvly you drunk
    Great minds come to bash these puds at the same time hey.

Lardsin must go!

Hansen throws shade at un_ so politely. It's hilarious. And he knows shit about football too.

Lardsin must go!

missed at least 1 whole play. and the down distance was jacked up all day. beefcake beth was interrupting the entire time and the virtue signalling with the masks and standing 6 feet apart was embarrassing. hahah kvly you drunk
    Fargo’s mask mandate is still in effect.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Did you parents have any sons that made it to adulthood?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Yes that’s the quite surprising part... you wouldn’t even know they were brothers once his mouth opened
    TRUST THE PROCESS

This made me lol.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

After growing up in Bismarck in the 70’s and only getting to see Bison football when they played UND, I am so thankful that sponsors and ND NBC Network is not only broadcasting home games, but away games as well. Yes, I enjoy Phil Hansen & Jeff Culhane’s call of the games, but I appreciate all the effort to bring us tv coverage of all Bison football games. Thank you ND NBC Network. It may not be perfect, but we get to see the games.

Quote Originally Posted by 1978Bison View Post
    After growing up in Bismarck in the 70’s and only getting to see Bison football when they played UND, I am so thankful that sponsors and ND NBC Network is not only broadcasting home games, but away games as well. Yes, I enjoy Phil Hansen & Jeff Culhane’s call of the games, but I appreciate all the effort to bring us tv coverage of all Bison football games. Thank you ND NBC Network. It may not be perfect, but we get to see the games.
    YES! It is amazing to have KVLY do this... you can watch the games almost anywhere. And they put them on Youtube which is an extra bonus.

1980's were better (if you lived in Fargo) because most playoff games and a couple regular season games got on WDAY, but if you lived in, say, Minneapolis, you couldn't even pick games up on the radio - and it stayed that way until almost 2000 when NDSU starting streaming audio (except the internet was so slow back then that the noise from big plays would cause buffering.)

YES! It is amazing to have KVLY do this... you can watch the games almost anywhere. And they put them on Youtube which is an extra bonus.

1980's were better (if you lived in Fargo) because most playoff games and a couple regular season games got on WDAY, but if you lived in, say, Minneapolis, you couldn't even pick games up on the radio - and it stayed that way until almost 2000 when NDSU starting streaming audio (except the internet was so slow back then that the noise from big plays would cause buffering.)
    Yep..I lived in dfw beginning in 1991 and would call the forum on Saturday night as I didn't want to wait until Sunday to check score in paper. Eventually we got to see und game via satellite but that was hit or miss as it was broadcast on KU band which had a narrow band width.
    So I also am appreciative of klvy and what they put on. I live in charleston sc now and the citadel and Charleston Southern are covered only on the news. Games barely ever televised on tv.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk