Page 148 of 181 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Lee's not great, but I don't think he's as terrible as he's made out to be. About par for the course for this level of production.

What I don't get is why radio guys always seem to be so much better. Aren't the TV guys paid more?
    I think the radio guys do a great job. I enjoy the games more in the tractor than on the couch, which is weird.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Maybe it's because Phil isn't a condescending asshole trying to prove he's smarter then everyone. Lee would probably make a great bisonviller.

Lardsin must go!

Lardsin must go!

Should be played right after get your horns up. Maybe some strobe lights?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Lee's not great, but I don't think he's as terrible as he's made out to be. About par for the course for this level of production.

What I don't get is why radio guys always seem to be so much better. Aren't the TV guys paid more?
    Mediocre TV guys don’t have a great grasp of how much description to go into because they know people are also watching. Radio guys just describe everything and that makes it easy

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Mediocre TV guys don’t have a great grasp of how much description to go into because they know people are also watching. Radio guys just describe everything and that makes it easy
    Timmerman is supposed to provide color commentary, the only difference is he has the advantage of visual aids. Compare him and Hansen. Hansen is in two Halls of Fame and is a football official. He gives his analysis without flexing how much football knowledge he has or if he does, it's natural. Timmerman seems like he's flexing on every play.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Timmerman is supposed to provide color commentary, the only difference is he has the advantage of visual aids. Compare him and Hansen. Hansen is in two Halls of Fame and is a football official. He gives his analysis without flexing how much football knowledge he has or if he does, it's natural. Timmerman seems like he's flexing on every play.
    Lee's over compensating because he doesn't know shit about FB. They should have somebody in there that actually knows FB. Emmanuel would be great IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Lee's over compensating because he doesn't know shit about FB. They should have somebody in there that actually knows FB. Emmanuel would be great IMO.
    This could be a choice. I often thought Timmerman was a compromise to KXMB and the western affiliates to make it seem less "Fargo centric". Stupid because that's where NDSU is.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    This could be a choice. I often thought Timmerman was a compromise to KXMB and the western affiliates to make it seem less "Fargo centric". Stupid because that's where NDSU is.
    Pretty sure it is but it's beyond stupid at this point. Do they think the western affiliates would take Bison games off the air without him at this point? No chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Correct.

Changing subjects, on 1660 the other day, Jirk said that Emmanuel is living in his Basement, LOL. Said the were roomates in college and when he got back, he said he had a room in his basement and kyle was like "sure!" I believe it was keith brake talking to him and said "cant he buy his own house?" to which Jirk said "yeah he definitely has that NFL money but didnt want to go through the hassle of finding a new place" lol

Just makes me like him more haha
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS