Page 90 of 181 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Another UN_ commercial on my ESPN3 feed...They know who moves the ratings needle.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Watched both OU and Ndsu games. Muted Ndsu. Lee is not credible and is wrong half the time.

The Youngstown USD production is really good. Next week the game is espn3 only

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Why does it sound like Beth Hoole is constantly arguing or yelling about something? It’s like she is constantly trying to prove something. Christ.
    Whoever compared Beth to Kelly Stewart needs to see an Optometrist.

Beth's screeching during the halftime show gave me a headache.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Another UN_ commercial on my ESPN3 feed...They know who moves the ratings needle.
    Well, much better than the GetScreenedNow.org jingle. Did you know that nothing rymes with org? ESPN3 has taken a step back this year and it's driving me nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Well, much better than the GetScreenedNow.org jingle. Did you know that nothing rymes with org? ESPN3 has taken a step back this year and it's driving me nuts.
    Borg....................
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Anybody notice B Shawn correcting Timmerman? His reaction was priceless. Acted like he blew a circuit.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Anybody notice B Shawn correcting Timmerman? His reaction was priceless. Acted like he blew a circuit.
    Timmerman always needs to get the last word in. Most times less is more. Heck he was still talking going to commercial break.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

No LT this week!
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Lee Timmerman makes my head hurt