Page 87 of 181 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Y'all should go back to D2 and cheer on some school you can't watch each and every week.

Kthxbye

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Yeah..just shut up and be happy you even have a product to watch. Sure am glad the football program doesn't have that attitude. Hey, who cares if we only win 2 games a year. Just be happy we even have a football team and shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    It really is quite the problem to be able to bitch about being able to watch FCS football on television every week.
    Overall, the production value has improved immensely this year, IMHO. Sure, the announcers feel the need to speak 100% of the time and that just might be a radio sports production influence that could be toned down but they are seeing and calling the game quite well. The soybean trivia and Farmers Mutual references are paying the bills for the broadcasts we watch for free.
    In all fairness, every single Missouri Valley Conference game for every team is on ESPN3

Midco airs pretty much every USD, SDSU, and UND game

So it's really not a big deal just being on TV. It's the new norm.

NDSU Football has great coverage. Espn3, ESPN College extra on DirecTV, and statewide NBC that covers the entire state in HD as well as western Minnesota. They also have added Kool TV in Alexandria which is free over the air

So bitching about production doesn't make me mad at all. I don't think it's as bad as everyone says. It's straight up HD, good graphics, etc

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    In all fairness, every single Missouri Valley Conference game for every team is on ESPN3

Midco airs pretty much every USD, SDSU, and UND game

So it's really not a big deal just being on TV. It's the new norm.

NDSU Football has great coverage. Espn3, ESPN College extra on DirecTV, and statewide NBC that covers the entire state in HD as well as western Minnesota. They also have added Kool TV in Alexandria which is free over the air

So bitching about production doesn't make me mad at all. I don't think it's as bad as everyone says. It's straight up HD, good graphics, etc
    My thoughts exactly.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    It really is quite the problem to be able to bitch about being able to watch FCS football on television every week.
    Overall, the production value has improved immensely this year, IMHO. Sure, the announcers feel the need to speak 100% of the time and that just might be a radio sports production influence that could be toned down but they are seeing and calling the game quite well. The soybean trivia and Farmers Mutual references are paying the bills for the broadcasts we watch for free.
    Talking longer/over actually matters LESS on tv than radio cuz you can see whats going on

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I would like for them to turn up the brightness and adjust the colors a little. Like an ESPN production or even NDSU All Access...when watching the highlights of the Missouri St. game, I noticed a huge difference, NDSU All Access has the color schemes and brightness down perfectly. I don't know maybe its just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I would like for them to turn up the brightness and adjust the colors a little. Like an ESPN production or even NDSU All Access...when watching the highlights of the Missouri St. game, I noticed a huge difference, NDSU All Access has the color schemes and brightness down perfectly. I don't know maybe its just me.
    It looks dim on my tv

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Did you see any of the WIU or YSU game? It looked way lighter than those.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just watch the highlights of the Missouri St game again and you will see what I am talking about. I hate constantly tearing down KVLY, but they could easily improve simple things like coloring and brightness to improve production. They are trying though, I'll give 'em that.

Just watch the highlights of the Missouri St game again and you will see what I am talking about. I hate constantly tearing down KVLY, but they could easily improve simple things like coloring and brightness to improve production. They are trying though, I'll give 'em that.
    Also their sideline wide angle camera sucks but the other one that zooms in is absolutely beautiful.

You have to admit their production is light years ahead of where it used to be

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I've been impressed with some of the other Valley teams production's that I've checked out this year. WIU and YSU have been better than I expected, I haven't been able to check out ISUb which I remember being beyond horrible in the past. Another way the Valley has really stepped it up.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk