Page 1 of 181 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default KVLY Crap Production

This game has just been a travesty on TV. It's one thing for the occasional play where the camera guy gets faked out, but today has been way too much. Plus in years past, the TV timeouts have felt unbearable in the Dome when it feels like the end of every drive. But to have all the TV timeouts and what every other drive is back on time?

Who needs to be told about this? Is this something Matt Larsen should be involved in?

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

It has been horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonboone11 View Post
    It has been horrible.
    Honestly I didn't think it could get any worse. I was wrong. The live/dead mics, the coming back continuously late from the obnoxious commercials. We missed at least three plays that I can remember.

I'm as big of a Marcus Williams fan as you'll find around here but is in the middle of an important drive the right time to give him half the screen?

The worst was the cameraman though. Zoomed way too far in, faked out on plays that weren't even play-actions. I had no idea what was going on half the time until the replay. Completely unacceptable for a program this size.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

I'm pretty sure the NCAA has a limit on the number of media timeouts. Maybe they are selling more commercial time than they did last year.

KVLY showed just a black screen after a few breaks and missed a few plays and why have a long interview with Marcus that lasts at least 3 or 5 plays?
    It's OK to not be OK.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Should have saved Marcus for halftime. Most of what he said I couldn't hear.

Some teams in the region can't watch all their games. Do I think they could do better? Of course. I'm just glad I can watch every Bison game if I can't get a ticket.

P.S. Lee timmerman is a tool.
    Last edited by bisonbills; 10-10-2015 at 09:46 PM. Reason: I have fat, intoxicated fingers.

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I used to have to get in my car and drive to a tall hill to get the Bison game on the radio when I lived in Dickinson in the 90's.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Who's starting the email campaign. I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by bisonbills View Post
    Some teams in the region can't watch all their games. Do I think they could do better? Of course. I'm just glad I can watch every Bison game if I can't get a ticket.

P.S. Lee timmerman is a tool.

I don't agree for two reason: This is their job and they are paid a lot of money to do it right and they've had years to work out the kinks.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

I expect a lot better out of a local production crew. Everything about today was terrible. Producer not on point, cameramen terrible. Play-by-play was God-awful. Sideline reporter was ...yeah. I figured they'd get better with experience, it just seems like they've gotten complacent. Like "oh well, Bison fans are going to watch anyways so why give a shit?" Never thought I'd say it but hell, bring back the ESPN3 production staff. I would've turned on the radio PBP if it wasn't 4.5 minutes ahead of the ESPN stream