Page 77 of 181 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by XUBison View Post
    I don't get why everyone hates on LT. I mean really, the guy was so great at RB for so many years with the Chargers. And to think, prior to that, he was the best LB in football for many years with the Giants. Incredible! It's no wonder his brain is mush after all that football, so maybe cut the guy some slack? NDSU is lucky to have such an icon on their tv broadcasts, even if he doesn't know where he is.
    I thought he was a former NY Giant who had issues with cocaine and hookers? Also a hell of a linebacker who ended Joe Thiesman's career?
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I thought he was a former NY Giant who had issues with cocaine and hookers? Also a hell of a linebacker who ended Joe Thiesman's career?
    If our LT ever gets busted for hookers and blow I'll take back every ill word I've said about him. He can say all the stupid shit he wants from then on.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    If our LT ever gets busted for hookers and blow I'll take back every ill word I've said about him. He can say all the stupid shit he wants from then on.
    You use the word "our" a little liberally there, amigo. I sure as hell don't claim him as one of our own, as he is in the same ilk as McFeely and Heitkamp.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The think I don't like about Timmerman is that he just seems to go out of his way to downplay anything the Bison do or say anything questionable should go to the other team. I mean seriously, I cannot remember a time where there was a questionable spot, a catch-no catch call, a questionable penalty or anything of the such where he said the call should go in favor of the Bison. During this game, the Bison were slamming the ball up the middle all game. In the second or so quarter, he starts downplaying the success they were having by saying they were only able to do it cause EWU lost their nose tackle. There were pounding the ball up the middle when the guy was in there as well, but lets not give the line any credit, it was only cause they lost a guy. It's crap like that I cannot stand.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He has a Chinese first name, Finlander sounding last name and that's just confusing. Get rid of him

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Your right I should have said THE instead of yours.... the post was directed at several seasons of everyone's weekly insistence to point out Lee sucks. I think it's safe to say that it was some odd seasons back that we hashed out that the vocal majority hate LT ( some do like him). Anyway…..WE GET IT LT SUCKS the only thing that sucks more than LT is noobs proclaiming after every game that LT sucks. I mean really how many seasons do we need to hear it before everyone gets it.

PLEASE, 4 THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT take this as an opportunity to declare where you stand................NO ONE CARES!!!!!! if you someone does, I swear I'll turn this into an another FBS vs FCS thread.....push me, I dare u!!!!!
    After further review, he still sucks. B12 or bust!
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

I get that sponsors are important and what not..but can we please see what the down is? KVLY's attempt to make everything into sponsored content is just plain cringe at this point.

"Here is the Pro Seed ND Beef Council Scheels Quarterback breakdown reply..." Oh and during that reply you missed two plays. NBD.

I think the biggest cringe of their sponsored bullshit is the "Put your four up for the Petro Serve 4 for 4!" Come. On.

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm still waiting for the game that KVLY can get through the player intros before the next snap. They have come close on a couple occasions, but can't quite seem to do basic math and time it right. I'll keep my hopes up that the interns in the video booth can pull it off one of these times.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    I'm still waiting for the game that KVLY can get through the player intros before the next snap. They have come close on a couple occasions, but can't quite seem to do basic math and time it right. I'll keep my hopes up that the interns in the video booth can pull it off one of these times.
    The best part of that was that they still had it wrong. KVLY, did you not watch the news this week? Did you not expect DeLuca to not play?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    The best part of that was that they still had it wrong. KVLY, did you not watch the news this week? Did you not expect DeLuca to not play?
    Can't think of a better example where less would be more. Simply do the starting lineups the old fashioned way and move on.