Page 155 of 181 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by dryash83 View Post
    Penalty replays, yah not them either. Freshman cameramen in training
    Don't kid yourself. It's the same old crappy crew we've had every year. A newbie would have seen a football game on TV in the last 30 years and no what a replay is.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    This game has just been a travesty on TV. It's one thing for the occasional play where the camera guy gets faked out, but today has been way too much. Plus in years past, the TV timeouts have felt unbearable in the Dome when it feels like the end of every drive. But to have all the TV timeouts and what every other drive is back on time?

Who needs to be told about this? Is this something Matt Larsen should be involved in?
    How did I start this thread 5 1/2 years ago and it still hasn't gotten much better?

Replay would've been nice on that 3rd down Zeb run.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    It's the same fucking thing every year. it's so tiring, how long have they had the contract and production never gets better.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    LOL. i havent seen good local tv production in 20 years
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I thought Kyle has been good today.

Quote Originally Posted by JCEE1990 View Post
    I thought Kyle has been good today.
    I agree. He's not going to be primetime quality but he's been solid. Tripped on his words a few times and dealing with Lee saying stupid stuff but he's done just fine

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I agree. He's not going to be primetime quality but he's been solid. Tripped on his words a few times and dealing with Lee saying stupid stuff but he's done just fine

I really liked Kyle.

For Timmerman, less is more.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post

He sounded a lot like Cole Jurik.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    This game has just been a travesty on TV. It's one thing for the occasional play where the camera guy gets faked out, but today has been way too much. Plus in years past, the TV timeouts have felt unbearable in the Dome when it feels like the end of every drive. But to have all the TV timeouts and what every other drive is back on time?

Who needs to be told about this? Is this something Matt Larsen should be involved in?
    I hate to say negative thoughts on anything, but NBC TV is the WORST TV Football camera work in the business!!! I am sooo tired of it. I think Matt Larson likes the $$$Bid they offer for coverage on the Bison then actually great camera work for the TV Viewing Fans? Its got to change...no more excuses!Cmon MAN! quoting our President.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How about when they decide to show worthless clips of YSU quarterback coach teaching qbs how to move on after each play. They cut to it during the actual game.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns