Page 127 of 181 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    C’mon guys, we can treat Ms. Hoole better. Imagine being her and reading this thread.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    I am a big fan of hers. Love her enthusiasm...also her football knowledge.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I am a big fan of hers. Love her enthusiasm...also her football knowledge.
    Your post was pretty respectful while the others, not so much.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Your post was pretty respectful while the others, not so much.

Agreed. But claiming she is best most attractive pre/halftime personality on all of football is laughable.

KLVY technical production was pretty great this last game.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Agreed. But claiming she is best most attractive pre/halftime personality on all of football is laughable.

KLVY technical production was pretty great this last game.
    how many other pregame/halftime personalities do you know? How many ARE there actually? I doubt that many FCS teams have the media buy in that NDSU has.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Synced up the radio to the tv. Wife looked up from her phone and asked if this was a new tv crew. Said no, I had the radio synced up to the tv. Said it was the best game she ever listened to/watched. More of you should do the same. I'll work on the wife putting the phone down.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

100% agree. Do this every week for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Synced up the radio to the tv. Wife looked up from her phone and asked if this was a new tv crew. Said no, I had the radio synced up to the tv. Said it was the best game she ever listened to/watched. More of you should do the same. I'll work on the wife putting the phone down.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    How do you do that watching the game on ESPN+ and listening to 1660 online? I wouldn't mind trying this for away games.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    How do you do that watching the game on ESPN+ and listening to 1660 online? I wouldn't mind trying this for away games.
    Pause the feed that is ahead and start it back up when the other catches it. Never change anything during the game or you will have to sync it up again.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    how many other pregame/halftime personalities do you know? How many ARE there actually? I doubt that many FCS teams have the media buy in that NDSU has.
    I don't understand the question. As in know personally? None. As in watched acrossed FCS, FBS, and NFL. Plenty. Is she the best, no. Is NDSUs media coverage tops in the FCS, yes.

I don't find KVLYs pre and halftime coverage compelling enough to watch. Little actual content and too much homerism. Hoole should be commended for her work in providing coverage, but let's not go over the top. The one comment that was definitely not called for thankfully looks like it was removed.

I'll say this, KVLY has steadily been improving over the years. Hopefully it keeps going that direction. Camera work and technical production are steadily improving. Gelner over Hoole is a slight improvement as a sideline reporter. Shawn I think is turning into a really solid play by play guy. Timmerman will always be Timmerman.

I actually like the Blind Joe pregame song. Corny copy of MNF theme, but pretty well done. With better graphics it would seem even more professional.

I have a single Bose speaker hooked up to the tv that is also Bluetooth enabled. Simply listen to 1660 on my phone, send it to the speaker and pause the tv until I can match the tv to the radio broadcast. Takes about the first drive on a bad day and usually sync it again at halftime. When the voice of the ref calling a penalty matches the tv, that's when I know I've nailed it. Seriously really enjoy the radio call guys. Much more knowledgeable, paint a better picture and don't rely on the tv view to fill time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.