Page 122 of 181 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    I've been as critical as anyone regarding KVLY's production but do have to admit it's another example of how spoiled we are and not appreciating it. Even Timmerman has upped his game and greatly toned down his bias. I get annoyed with him once or twice a game now compared to previous years when it was every time he opened his mouth.
    yes compare it to other teams production KVLY's is good.. My biggest beef is KVLY's knock off Monday Football introduction.. It is lame, so lame.....

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I liked the WIU broadcast - they were having fun.

And I've yet to see a better TV production than KVLY's at the FCS level this year (and that includes the ESPN broadcast of the NC A&T v South Carolina State game earlier this year.)
    Midco has some excellent production.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Heres a shot of Brian and Lee calling the game from their makeshift table wiu found in the back closet.

Brian had the line of the night.

"Bison take a little break here. The leathernecks come to the fargodome next year and due to mvfc scheduling wont be back to macomb until 2022.....which is fine with me".
    My god they actually had to broadcast from that? No wonder the audio sounded weird.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

oldmantutters is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

On the broadcast they said multiple game day operations people no-showed. That is the definition of pud.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Midco has some excellent production.
    Yep, my midco cable ain't cheap but midco sports makes it worth it!

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    My god they actually had to broadcast from that? No wonder the audio sounded weird.
    Pretty sure they had to provide their own generator for the broadcast too lol. You could clearly hear a generator the entire game.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

The WIU broadcast on ESPN+ was just brutal, apparently it is a student crew (which explain the no shows).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I was a fan before he kicked out the cafeteria window, and still am now g.d. it." -self loathing Minnesota St alum/Bison fan just trying to get some lunch in 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    On the broadcast they said multiple game day operations people no-showed. That is the definition of pud.

I think peak pudness was achieved last night in Macomb.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post

Did the person running the clock have an appointment they needed to run to in the 4th?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Did the person running the clock have an appointment they needed to run to in the 4th?
    They specifically said the clock operator was one who didn't show up. And that was before the clock issues.