Page 119 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I used to think the KVLy production was garbage.......

Then I had to watch the UNI stream of the game saturday and holy effing sh*t, guys, it wasabsolutely insuferable.

Where to begin?
    Okay i laughed out loud- everytime they would show a replay, the would do it in a quasi Sepia tone- to show the the replay was not only in the past but it was at least 30-40 years earlier.
    They showed a graphic of NDSU's schedule- and they had a logo of each team we were playing- and literally not even 1 graphic was correct.
    They showed a graphic of how we beat "South Dakota" last week.
    The amount of times the Technica director hadnt switched to a new camara before the current camara shifted was too many to count. I used all my fingers and toes and then gave up from there.
    The announcers.. Dear Lord the Announcers. Their Color commentator guy made Timmerman look like freaking Al Michaels, or Brett Mussberger. I groaned at least 9 times. niiiiine times....

anyways, if I write any more about it, I may contract PTSD... I cant wait for KVLY again...
    I know what you mean, I watch a shit ton of FCS football and KVLY is way better than most. I am not saying it cant and should not be better, but comparatively speaking its the cat's meow.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I know what you mean, I watch a shit ton of FCS football and KVLY is way better than most. I am not saying it cant and should not be better, but comparatively speaking its the cat's meow.
    Yup...better than all the shitty web streams in the Big Sky, HS quality unless Root is covering and thats mostly the Montana schools

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I used to think the KVLy production was garbage.......

Then I had to watch the UNI stream of the game saturday and holy effing sh*t, guys, it wasabsolutely insuferable.

Where to begin?
    Okay i laughed out loud- everytime they would show a replay, the would do it in a quasi Sepia tone- to show the the replay was not only in the past but it was at least 30-40 years earlier.
    They showed a graphic of NDSU's schedule- and they had a logo of each team we were playing- and literally not even 1 graphic was correct.
    They showed a graphic of how we beat "South Dakota" last week.
    The amount of times the Technica director hadnt switched to a new camara before the current camara shifted was too many to count. I used all my fingers and toes and then gave up from there.
    The announcers.. Dear Lord the Announcers. Their Color commentator guy made Timmerman look like freaking Al Michaels, or Brett Mussberger. I groaned at least 9 times. niiiiine times....

anyways, if I write any more about it, I may contract PTSD... I cant wait for KVLY again...
    You should have been at the game.
    The echo around the dome from the announcer was terrible
    No replays unless it was a uni touchdown.
    Down and distance seldom changed. The guy had one job
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    You should have been at the game.
    The echo around the dome from the announcer was terrible
    No replays unless it was a uni touchdown.
    Down and distance seldom changed. The guy had one job
    The replays were terrible. And a guy could have guessed the down and distance and done as good of a job as their guy did.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Yeah, I'm trying to think of what FCS team has a better production than KVLY's. UNI's broadcast didn't have the play clock and rarely had the down/distance. Thought their broadcast team was OK though.

I guess we just have FBS standards

Speaking of bad feeds, Pluto comes to mind, although now I can't even get it to work at all.

What's up with the audio. It sounds like they have a generator in the booth

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    What's up with the audio. It sounds like they have a generator in the booth
    Maybe a heater?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone bitching about our game production quality needs to watch WIU's broadcast on ESPN+.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Anyone bitching about our game production quality needs to watch WIU's broadcast on ESPN+.
    I agree their feed is really bad. Our camera work looks great. But fans should still womder about audio that sounds like there is an obnoxious generator or tractor.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com