Page 111 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    LT line of the game, "Luke Bacon just blew his guy in the end zone."
    Hahaahahaah!

Watching the game, had an earbud in one ear listening to Jeff and Phil but still had the TV volume on... a ISU-Red WR is using his left arm to hold off a bison DB. Phil Hansen said "That should be PI on the WR" on the same play LT was calling for a penalty on NDSU.

I don't think it should have been a penalty on either player, but if a WR has his arm at full extension holding a defender off, the defender should have the right to fight through that.

That said, what do I know? The refs has absolutely no interest in throwing flags... looked like they wanted that game over ASAP.

I watched the game on NBC Sports Chicago and it was horrible. No close ups, camera lenses not wiped off, and poor gaphics. I watch the UNI game I thought KVLY's production was great except for the announcers.

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Badger View Post
    I watched the game on NBC Sports Chicago and it was horrible. No close ups, camera lenses not wiped off, and poor gaphics. I watch the UNI game I thought KVLY's production was great except for the announcers.
    Yeah, ESPN Extra had the KVLY feed and they did a much better job than the locals.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My three major complaints with KVLY are:

1. LT
    2. Cameramen zooming in all the time
    3. Missing game action on commercial breaks
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Its 2017.

You can most certainly complain about shitty broadcasting when High School sports are receiving and producing the same, if not better, content. People act like you should be grateful that it is what is it because of how you watched it 10+ years ago. I mean sure, you can stay stagnant and think KVLY is doing a fine job, but get real...they aren't.

I can not wait until their contract is up and the games move to literally anywhere else. At least then we'd have the technology to know what down it is.
    Last edited by MrSnuffleupagus; 11-20-2017 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Its 2017.

You can most certainly complain about shitty broadcasting when High School sports are received and producing the same, if not better, content. People act like you should be grateful that it is what is it because of how you watched it 10+ years ago. I mean sure, you can stay stagnant and think KVLY is doing a fine job, but get real...they aren't.

I can not wait until their contract is up and the games move to literally anywhere else. At least then we'd have the technology to know what down it is.
    I concur that there is nothing wrong with pointing out that improvement would be nice. However, folks need to keep in mind the only other viable broadcast option last time was Midco, with the broadcast also being put on ND public TV. So, I very much doubt contract is going anywhere.

Two words: NeuLion
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Two words: NeuLion
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Be careful what you wish for, remember this is a very small market team in a VERY small populated area! I'm actually very surprised that KVLY can run any program over Fighting Irish games!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Be careful what you wish for, remember this is a very small market team in a VERY small populated area! I'm actually very surprised that KVLY can run any program over Fighting Irish games!!!
    Market #116 out of 210 actually to be accurate. So not really VERY small.