Page 128 of 181 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I have a single Bose speaker hooked up to the tv that is also Bluetooth enabled. Simply listen to 1660 on my phone, send it to the speaker and pause the tv until I can match the tv to the radio broadcast. Takes about the first drive on a bad day and usually sync it again at halftime. When the voice of the ref calling a penalty matches the tv, that's when I know I've nailed it. Seriously really enjoy the radio call guys. Much more knowledgeable, paint a better picture and don't rely on the tv view to fill time.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    I use Tunein. Same concept. I have good luck on kickoffs. It's maybe 90 seconds or a couple minutes ahead. Either way, much better than listening to Timmerman.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Pause the feed that is ahead and start it back up when the other catches it. Never change anything during the game or you will have to sync it up again.
    The online radio is ahead by a good minute...When I pause the 1660 feed and then play again, it doesn't pick up where I paused it but rather jumps ahead to current...

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I have a single Bose speaker hooked up to the tv that is also Bluetooth enabled. Simply listen to 1660 on my phone, send it to the speaker and pause the tv until I can match the tv to the radio broadcast. Takes about the first drive on a bad day and usually sync it again at halftime. When the voice of the ref calling a penalty matches the tv, that's when I know I've nailed it. Seriously really enjoy the radio call guys. Much more knowledgeable, paint a better picture and don't rely on the tv view to fill time.
    Again, the radio feed is ahead not ESPN+ unless the whole bluetooth transfer thing is slowing down the radio feed for you? Is that what you are trying to convey here? Or is the radio feed different on a phone app than on my desktop? I've never tried my phone before...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    The online radio is ahead by a good minute...When I pause the 1660 feed and then play again, it doesn't pick up where I paused it but rather jumps ahead to current...

Again, the radio feed is ahead not ESPN+ unless the whole bluetooth transfer thing is slowing down the radio feed for you? Is that what you are trying to convey here? Or is the radio feed different on a phone app than on my desktop? I've never tried my phone before...
    Use tunein app for 1660 , it will not advance forward then you hit play after having in on pause.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Use tunein app for 1660 , it will not advance forward then you hit play after having in on pause.
    Cool I will try that. Thanks!

BTW, what the hell is tunein? Is that an app on the phone I should be using and how does it play Bison 1660? Can I use it on the desktop where my speakers are hooked up to? I'll research it and let you know how it went.

BTW, what the hell is tunein? Is that an app on the phone I should be using and how does it play Bison 1660? Can I use it on the desktop where my speakers are hooked up to? I'll research it and let you know how it went.
    https://tunein.com/

But I'm not a good tech source... I mean, what the hell is "sliding into DMs" and have I been doing it?

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Best radio app out there, pick a city, country, region, ect..

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Best radio app out there, pick a city, country, region, ect..
    It's fantasitc. I have it my phone connected to my soundbar via bluetooth so the whole thing is on my main system.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

After watching the WIU game feed, ill never complain about the KVLY production again.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Watch the game on TV and listen to it on Bison 1660 is the best way to go. Duh!

Last Saturday I was able to sync up the TV and radio well enough that the Ref looked like he was speaking LIVE!. Managed to do it by pausing the TV for 35 seconds and then resuming play. Tried it for 5 seconds, but it kept reverting back to live TV. Once the TV is delayed by 35 seconds, delay the TuneIn Radio App by 30 seconds. I used the app on my phone and BT'd it to the soundbar. Mute the TV.

Boom, synced.

Anyone try to watch KVLY through Hulu Live?

I got hulu live so I didn't have to deal with shitty antenna reception and antenna is working more consistently than Hulu live. KVLY is the only station that's shit through Hulu.

I figure blaming KVLY is the best option.