Page 158 of 181 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1803

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

GradBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    If a 2 pt conversion happens and kvly doesn't show it does it really happen?

Seriously how do you not come out of the break showing that play? That tells me not a single camera caught it. Wow.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Funny thing is, I went and watched the game highlights on NDSU youtube channel and the 2-point conversion is missed in that video too. It's like tape of the play doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by GradBison View Post
    Funny thing is, I went and watched the game highlights on NDSU youtube channel and the 2-point conversion is missed in that video too. It's like tape of the play doesn't exist.
    It’s a conspiracy, it never happened... the refs are all Bison alum and fix all the games to win...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I went to their website to send them a complaint and the first thing that popped up was a link to und merchandise at 20% off. Lmfao. There's your problem right there. I didn't end up sending them anything.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by GradBison View Post
    I guess we will have to wait for Uglem to get the all 22 film and break down the play for us.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    1) The production value sucks and in a post Covid works that is an even bigger deal. It really distracts from the game.

2) I'm going to give the studio a pass on the play calling duties and terrible timing. With BShawn out, they did the best they could I guess.

3) I absolutely loathe the "Bison Time" intro.

4) We have shitloads of space in the Dome, would it kill them to set up a booth in one of the corners for some pre/halftime/post game reaction and analysis. Liberty runs an awesome gameday production. Do what they do.

4) I know it's hard to believe but not everybody lives in the RRV and has access to Midco or Bison 1660. Somehow in Western ND, I can listen over the the radio to all the pregame, post game, and later a rebroadcast of every Husker Football game. I get 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after of Bison football and Bison basketball may as well not exist. Oh, but I can listen to every Huskers, Iowa, and UNI basketball games though. Rant over....
    Funny, I get 5.5 hours of pregame and 2 hours of postgame in Singapore. Too bad you don’t have the internet out there.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I went to their website to send them a complaint and the first thing that popped up was a link to und merchandise at 20% off. Lmfao. There's your problem right there. I didn't end up sending them anything.
    I call BS that stuff has to be way more then 20% off. Can they even give that shit away?

Loved the shot of the tops of dead trees in Carbondale. Great job, KVLY... Jeeziz. My wife was like, “what are we watching here, what is this?”
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

cant get the down and distance right
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Didn’t get scoreboard up until about 12 minute mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

An in-drive commercial less than 30 seconds after a TV break. WTF???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk